Its a.. What?

The gender announcement will be this chapter. Enjoy

Mercy's POV:

We arrived at Hogwarts yesterday after saying goodbye to mom and dad. All my things were in Severus room now. It felt nice and good.

"Are all you settled?" Severus asked me.

"Yes Sir." I purred.

My hormones have taken over my body. One day I'm crying because I'm fat and ugly. Then I'm eating weird foods and sleeping. The other day I'm dying for sex and kisses from Severus and yelling and getting angry over every little thing.

Severus and I get to find out the gender of the baby this afternoon. Madam Pomfrey is bringing a doctor in to see. I'm super excited.

We walked out our chambers. He muttered Mercy Nox Snape and it locked. I gave him a look and he shrugged.

We walked down the dungeon corridor. Before he got to the end he pushed me up against the wall.

He kissed me lightly. Then roughly.

"Tease." I exclaimed as he pulled away.

"Hold my hand." He stated and I obeyed.

We reached where students were and we each took a deep breath before walking any further.

We walked hand in hand, side by side. Students looked and whispered. I didn't care and neither did Sev. We were in love. My professor robes kinda hid my baby bump but it didn't matter if people knew anymore. I wanted people to know. Severus was mine.

We both sat by Albus and Minerva at breakfast. Albus announced that I was a apprentice to professor Snape and should be treated as a professor.

Hmm. Professor Nox. Soon to be two professor Snape's. I smiled.

Albus finished speaking and asked how I was doing.

"I'm great, no more morning sickness thank hell that stage is over." I laughed.

"That's very good. Are you excited to help Severus?" His eyes glistened.

"Yes it should be a great learning process." I stated.

"I heard you get to find out the gender today. I should expect a visit on what it is." He looked to Severus and he nodded.

My first day of being a professor went well. Severus enjoyed me sitting beside him at the desk. Although he didn't enjoy when I would help a student with the potion he would sneer. I was asked if Severus and I were together but I just nodded my head side to side in a thinking manor.

It was the final class and I was tired. All the students filled out of the classroom. Severus was grading papers on the test that was given today. I was writing down potion ingredients we needed.

I laid my head on his shoulder and kept writing. I occasionally asked where to find the ingredients.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.