Daddy Issues

Severus eyes shot wide open. "It's about time I've been waiting for you." Gosh this man was sexy.

I walked over to him. My black silk  flowing behind me.

"Do you like it?" I was nervous now that I was in front of him.

His mouth dropped open. "I'm having a hard time containing myself Princess." His voice was rough.

I kissed him slowly. His mouth was warm and soft. I grabbed him by the tie and dragged him up the bed. I felt like a different person.

I pulled his pants Down and kissed him. He squirmed when I touched his manhood. "Mercy." I heard him sigh.

I stood up and pressed myself on him. He licked the outer line of my lips with his tongue. I rolled over so he was on top of me. His calloused hands unhooked the stockings and rimed my hips. He didn't waste anytime stripping out of my lingerie. He pulled my hair back biting and sucking on my neck. I did the same. No doubt there would be hickies on both our necks.

His bed was so warm,and soft. I felt safe in his arms. I cuddled him close my arm around his chest and my legs wrapped around his.

It was around 6am when my throat began to burn. I hoped outta bed and grabbed Sev's shirt. The dinner I ate last night emptied into the toilet.

I brushed my teeth and slid his shirt on grabbing my panties and a pair of cloth shorts. 

Severus sat up in bed wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." He yawned stretching. It was so cute.

"Good morning my prince." I kissed him and went to the kitchen.

Pancakes sounded good. I turned on some music and danced around while I made some pancakes.

Severus came into the kitchen in a pair of sleep pants. I winked at him it always made my mood better when he didn't have a shirt on.

"Pancakes look good." He kissed my cheek.

"Thanks I thought I'd make breakfast since you made dinner." I recalled last night smiling.

"Are you putting peanut butter on your pancakes?" He smiled that Sexy smile of his.

"Yes I am. It is very good." Great I have weird food cravings.

We sat and ate breakfast for awhile.

It was completely quiet. Us only talking between bites. Severus went to receive the owl mail from the library.

There was a shuffling noise that came behind me. I turned my head and a man and woman stood staring at me the woman was holding a wand to me..

"Uhm I, Severus?" I called out slightly scared.

They lowered there wands. Severus came into view and his face changed from concern to confused.

He came by my side and stood slightly in front of me. I finally spoke. "Sev who are they?" I rest my hand on his shoulder.