Please Don't Leave Me

Voldemort sat me up on a chair.

"You're pregnant, my child?" I began to cry; I shook me head yes.

"By whom, when?" His voice was harsh but they're dots of caring.

"Daddy, please don't be angry with me, I love him." I sobbed and hugged him.

"My sweet child, do tell who is this man, surely a death eater. You wouldn't break my heart by loving someone not within our circle." He pulled back looking me in the eyes a hard expression.

"He is a death eater, he's one of your most trustworthy men." I tried to soften the blow maybe he wouldn't hurt Severus since he was the father of my child.

"Surely not Lucius?" He gave a questioning look.

"No, not Lucius... I love Severus." I sobbed and hugged my knees.

He looked at me puzzled then summoned Severus. Oh no.

I couldn't face Severus right now. He wasn't suppose to find out this way.

Minutes later Severus showed up. Eyes red and swollen. His hands were bleeding like he had been punching and throwing things. My heart dropped.

"Yes my lord." Severus voice cracked.

"You are aware that my daughter is carrying your child? Do you love her? Will you take care of her?" Voldemort seemed annoyed.

"Yes my lord, I'm extremely tired do you mind if I turn in for the night?" Severus voice was harsh. Like he didn't love me anymore.

My father nodded and Severus flew away. I left after him heading back to Severus's home.

When I walked through the front door the house was a wreck. Books and paper flung everywhere. Shattered glass scattered the floor. Albus and Minerva stood by the fire talking to Severus parents. I dropped to my knees. My hands cradled my face sobbing.

The other four noticed me now. Minerva came to my side along with Eileen.

"What happened?" Minerva's whispered.

I shook my head as they helped me to the couch. I ran my hands over my tiny unnoticeable belly where a life lay inside.

"Severus knows I'm pregnant, my father had combats today. A man used an unspeakable against me, I had to save the baby, I had to tell him." I cried harder.

Then out of nowhere Tobias sat next to me. He pulled my head to lay on his shoulder. "Its okay give Severus time. He loves you. I'd never seen him love someone like this before." Tobias's words were comforting.

"I really just want to be alone, I'll come visit you Albus and Minerva soon." I sat up and hugged them goodbye. They aparated.

I turned to Tobias and Eileen. "I'm sorry, I'm so wrong for Severus. I'm putting him through this." I bat my tears away.

"No sweetheart, you are the best thing that has happened to Tobias." Severus parents hugged me and told me they had some matters to attend to. They also left me. I was alone.