Happy Holidays

Severus took me by hand to the bedroom. Sly started crying a bit but Severus put his little binky back in mouth. He opened the car engraved with out initials and it was a little different. Not by much but it was.

There was a small gate in from of his room fireplace. All the bottom shelf of books were toys now. Inside of our room was the beautiful pram Severus had bought. It was black with a green interior. It was astonishing. I gently gave Severus a hug to not disturb our son then pecked his cheek.

"It's perfect." I told him.

He sat Sly down in the middle of our bed before coming back towards me.

Sev kissed me softly, when I leaned back and smiled he only kissed me more lovingly.

"Did you miss me?" I grinned.

"More than you know." He kissed me with more heat but we were interrupted by the quite little whimper coming from the bed.

Severus walked over and sat on the bed picking up Sly. The sight of Severus holding a very small child was intoxicating. His words made me fall in love with him more if that's possible.

"Sly, hi buddy, daddy's got you." He whispered unknowingly I had Snapped a picture using the magic camera so it moved.

"Hey daddy why don't you share little Sly with mommy." I laughed and Tobias and Eileen walked down the hallway to out room.

"Are you all settled in?" Tobias asked.

"Pretty much, Sev and I were about to go shopping for little Sly here." Sly had a grip on my finger.

"Would you like to go?" Severus asked them. They nodded excitedly and left to get ready.

Severus's POV:

I told my parents they could come. I had no idea what to look at for a baby. The only baby I've ever been around before was Draco and Harry.

I watched Mercy as she slipped Sly into a thick green slipper. My heart felt warmer every time I saw my son and my soon to be wife.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes, lead the way." I chuckled.

As we walked around all the stores and some baby stores I felt eyes on me. Of course there would be Severus Snape most cruel teacher out shopping for baby clothes with his fiancé and son. I didn't care much. We picked most green and black colors.

His crib was black with green blankets. We bought a baby car seat to put in a carriage if we wanted to go somewhere. As soon as we were done getting everything we needed we bought things such as toys, and more clothes.

I broke off with my little Slyman leaving Mercy and my parents looking at other things.

I walked across the road to a different shop. I went to the back of the store and grabbed a few things. Sly had his eyes open.

"Look buddy, you see this." I gestured to a small broomstick. "This will be yours when you turn one." Sly looked at Severus with those big green eyes. "Do you want a blanket made? They'll make you a special one." I continued to talk to my son mindlessly.