Worst Week

He's back...

I snuck outta the castle and out the front gate it was fairly easy. I became my black whip and flew towards the direction it was pulling me. I landed harshly in front of a big gate. I've got to work on my landing skills.

To be honest I was terrified. I was inhumanly scared. I walked to the gate and waved my wand as it opened. The last time I saw my father I was 6. I walked up the steps. I knew this place. Malfoy Manor. When I walked into the room a bald man had his back turned to me.

"I've been called, where is he? Where is my father?" I demanded. The sense of power rushed into me. Every time I'm in this place I turn evil. I have to fight my way to the good side again.

"Why I'm standing right here Mercy". The bald man turned his eyes were like cat eyes and he didn't have a nose just 2 little slits like snakes.

"Daddy". I stumbled back. "You look different"...

"Yes I had to make a few changes but I'm back." He walked up to me.

"You look like your mother." I blushed he never talked about mother. Was he different Now. Good?

"Malfoy tells me you're at Hogwarts now? Why?" He gave me a deadly Look. Nope still evil.

"Just to blend in. Where's everyone else?" I sat at the table.

"Okay, I could use that to my advantage, I just wanted some time with you the week after next I'll call everyone here. Well all set a plan." He sounded different than I remembered.

"What plan?" I asked.

"To kill the Potter boy and take over the world. That potter boy puts us in danger. Prophecy says he could kill and stop me or rather something like that."

"Oh".

After that I told him I had to get back before someone noticed my gone. I hugged his cold body goodbye and left for what was starting to feel like home.

"Severus, Severus, I need to talk." I pounded on the door but he didn't answer. Did my father find out about him? Did he hurt him. I said the password and stepped inside. Empty. I went to Dumbledore chambers. Saying Phoenix and climbing the stars to his office and knocked on his chamber door he answered.

"What's wrong Mercy".

"He's back, I flew to see him, he summoned me." I showed him the black moving mark.

"You seen him with your own eyes".

"Yes he's changed though, here take my memories and watch what I watched." I took out my wand and put a piece of string from my head handing it over. He ducked his head under the pool of water.

A few minutes later he pulled up a face full if worry.

"He is back". He muttered.

"Yes I said that".

"Head to bed Mercy I'll keep you informed. Oh and next time pull a smaller strand.  I didn't need to see you mouth to mouth with Severus." I left to head to bed. Smirking to myself. I tossed and turned all night.