Surprise Date

I finished doing my hair and makeup. I walked out to the bedroom and saw a beautiful black lace dress. I slipped it on and it showed my tiny baby bump I had grown in the past few days. Man baby's grow fast.

I slipped on a pair of black flats and went to the living room. Eileen and Tobias were all dressed up as well.

"Afternoon, you look great, are you excited for your date?" Ma asked.

"Yes. Are you guys coming along?" I would be super happy if they joined us.

"No, we have our own endeavor."

"Oh. Maybe another time." I tried to be happy.

A house elf came into the room. "Your car awaits you Mrs. Snape."

What? Mrs. Snape? He was surely talking to me. I grabbed my bag and went outside. A horse drawn carriage awaited me.

"Holy shit..... Wow." I muttered.

I got in and sparkling apple cider lay in a hot cup. I smiled st Sev's kind gesture. He really went all out for dates.

The carriage stopped in front of a grand hall.

Severus stood rigid outside.

"Good afternoon Miss may I take your jacket." Severus nodded and I did so. My dark mark was showing and my cuts but he didn't seem to care.

"Wow this is all SO much Sev." I looked into his sparkling black eyes.

"Its all for you, you deserve the best." He smiled kissing my cheek lovingly.

When we walked into the hall everyone was inside.

Albus, Minerva, Eileen, Tobias, and even some other staff members from Hogwarts. My cheeks went red and I looked to Severus for answers.

"Trust me princess." He whispered as he guided me to sit with Eileen.

Severus got on the tiny stage that stood as tall as the table did. He began to speak.

"Now I know that some of you know why I've called you here, others only know somethings, and only one doesn't know anything. I just want to make this clear for everyone. Some people mostly everyone thinks I'm a git or surrounded by darkness. Most of you know I am a death eater for certain reasons." Albus stood up and explained why he was a death eater. Then Sev continued. I have fallen in love with someone in this room. I don't want to contain it any longer nor do I want to hide it. These past few days we have been through hell and back. If she should join me up here. Severus looked at me and I gulped.