Names

"He killed her." I whispered.

Severus appeared through the door. Staring at my wet pants from sitting in the snow.

"He killed her." I said louder

"He killed her, he killed her." I keep repeating it not believing that my father murdered my mother.

I screamed and sunk down to the floor. Severus tried to come to me but Albus stopped him.

"He killed her, he killed my mother she's dead." I sobbed as I sat in the dark corner.

"Mercy." Severus looked somber. "I'm I'm sorry." He whispered leaning over to me.

"Severus, he killed her." I sobbed gripping my hair.

Severus pulled me out of my upsetting trance and put my face in his hands.

"It'll be okay. I'm here. No one will hurt you." He whispered.

I pushed his hands away. "You can protect me, but who will protect Voldemort? Did you forget what ever happens to him, happens to me." I stood up ready to leave.

"I wanna be alone." I suffered out those words then left. I went to my dorm and packed a few things. I shrunk it and left Hogwarts.

I ended up in front of Snape Manor. I knocked.

"Mercy, what are you doing here?" Eileen voice full of worry.

"I need a place to stay, I just wanna be alone, I don't really wanna talk about it mama." I started crying again. Fucking hormones.

"Yes sweetheart anything. This is your home." She stated.

Tobias was by the door listening I gave him a small smile as I walked to a guest room. I couldn't bare to go into the room Severus and I shared. I already felt to badly. I tossed my suit case on the floor and sat on the bed.

"Its okay little one. Everything will be okay, you'll have a daddy and a mommy both. I won't put you through what I have been through." I laid my head on the pillow and fell asleep crying.

Severus POV:

She just left. My heart just walked out the door saying she needed to be alone. I turned to Albus.

"It'll be okay, she'll be back Severus. Let her cope with all of this." His eyes twinkled with mystery.

"Goodnight Albus." I nodded and left. I went to my personal chambers.

I whispered Mercy Nox Snape" and entered.

I grabbed the fire whiskey and drank; not bothering with a glass. I finished the bottle; placed it on the counter and went to bed. I was through with this day.

The whiskey made me sleep heavily.

How long does she need to be alone for? Its been a week. Her birthday was coming up as was Christmas and the yule ball. Surely she wouldn't miss her last dance.