Horcrux

That night I laid sly down for bed and put a silencing charm up so he couldn't hear us but we could hear him. Severus had just come out of the bathroom from brushing his teeth.

I stared at him not wanting to leave. I walked up to him and smashed my lips to his.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just want you!" I kissed him again before he could say another word.

He walked me to the bed and I fell onto it. I worked the buttons on his shirt as he kissed my neck.

"Mhm, Severus, I love you so much." I gasped before he entered me.

His thrust become harder and deeper and I panted hard against his shoulder.

I didn't want to talk much. I was thinking of the places where the horcruxs were. He seemed to notice my behavior.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing just thinking of our wedding." My chest pinged as I lied straight to his face.

"Mmm I can't wait." He snuggled closer and he drifted off to sleep.

As soon as he was asleep I got out my endless bag and through a whole bunch of things I would need in it. Including potions from Severus personal stock. I hid it away.

The next morning I took sly on a walk around Hogwarts he was all bundled up.

"Sly. Mama has to go away for awhile. She's got to protect you and daddy and everyone else. Its going to hurt me soooo much but I love you. I love you more than anything else in this world and the next. You and daddy will always hold my heart. I love you. I love you so much." I cried as I hugged him.

The rest of the day went by slowly, I was dreading leaving Hogwarts. Severus took Sly down to his check up. I lied saying I didn't feel good while really I just was preparing myself to leave. I found Albus's present I forgot to open.

As I unwrapped the paper I saw a glimmer of a dull color. It was an invisibility cloak like Harry's. I gasped as I shot up and headed towards Albus's office.

I ran up the spiral staircase and in.
"An invisibility cloak? For what?" I stumbled out. Did he know what I was planning to do with Harry?

"Yes. An invisibility cloak. A identical to Harry's. I thought you might need it for what you will be doing." He glowered.

"You know?" I was confused but yet Dumbledore knew everything.

"Yes, I will aid but I cannot leave my post. You and Harry are the only ones who can hear them. I would slow you down." He bowed as Harry appeared in the doorway.

"Are you ready?" Albus asked him.

"Yes sir. As we leaving now?" Harry asked.

"No. I haven't seen Severus or Sly." I was rushing with fear.

Fear that he'll hate me forever.

"Now may be the best time Mercy. I highly recommend you go." I sighed and summoned my bag.

"Watch over Sev and Sly!" Albus nodded and we left.