10 years later

Its been 10 years since I was set free. Severus and I were married. We had such a beautiful small wedding like we talked about.

I had been pregnant unknowingly when I left to kill horcruxs when I found out I was carrying a baby girl it was too late she was gone. Severus and I cried for her, after losing a piece of me I didn't want to have anymore children but that changed.

Severus, I, and our 3 children live at Snape Manor. The school years we have our expanded dungeon, Severus now teaches defense against the dark arts with a smile, and I took over potions. Life was amazing and full of joy.

I watched Severus and Sly talk about quidditch. The twin girls sat on the floor reading. I thought "Such like your father with books."

"Mercy Nox Snape I can hear that."

"Mhm can you Sev?" I pulled him close and rested my lips on his.

"Ewww." Our children laughed.

Severus and I laughed with them as night drew near. I climbed in my warm bed next to my husband and slept. Never having nightmares or being afraid anymore. The horrors that we once been through were over. Our dark marks have faded into almost nothing and we were happy. No more Tom Riddle.

THE END

*So the stories over. Its so bitter sweet. I had no idea how to end it so that's it. Sorry if it sucks. Thanks so much for everyone who has read this story it really means a lot.*

*If you all like to check out my other story I started its called "Darkness In Phoenix" thanks.*