Worst Fears

I tossed and turned most of the night. I woke to Anna's soft voice.

"An hour until breakfast. Come on get up." She shook me gently.

"I'm up, I'm up." I groaned. I rolled over and fell outta bed. I was used to a bigger bed with Severus in it.

"Good. Snape is doing room cheek." She beamed a smile at me.

Oh god here it comes. I grabbed my mouth and made it to our bathroom. Good thing it was only us two in this dorm.

This morning was worse than the others. I felt even sicker. I've had no sleep. I missed being in Severus bed. In his arms. I began to cry I couldn't do this and it was the first day.

"Mercy... Are you okay?" Anna asked through he door.

I heard mumbled and then the door opened. "Go Anna it's just morning sickness." I cried.

"I'm not Anna." Severus voice made my heart jump.

"Oh." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Where should I begin Severus? I'm pregnant, and he's gonna try to mark our baby with a dark mark. I won't let our child be a death eater. I won't. I'm tired of puking every morning. I'm tired in general, I haven't slept at all. I'm so use to feeling your body near me and your bed and your smell. I can't. I just can't do this." I was hysterical. Usually I wasn't it must be the hormones.

"It'll be okay. I'm gonna talk to Albus about getting your stuff in my room we can say that your gonna be my apprentice and they'll think you'll be staying in a room by yourself." Severus voice was silk through my ears.

I nodded and he picked me up off the floor. He helped me to the sink while I brushed my teeth.

"Get through the classes okay? When you get to potions just stay in the back of the class and you can nap, then you can meet me in my chambers,we'll take a nap together." I loved him so much. He was so caring and handsome. In a wave of his wand I was dressed in my skirt and a blue long sleeve. My new robes on me.

"Beautiful." He muttered before kissing me lightly.

He said goodbye and went for breakfast.

Anna stood out the door a smirk on her face. "Oh shut it." I playfully laughed.

Me and Anna headed down to breakfast sitting in our usual spot. Close to the staff table.

"So morning sickness huh?" She whispered.

"Yep, every morning for the past week." I pouted.

"So you're really in love with Snape?" I glanced at the table and Severus was talking with Albus.

"Yes. At first it was weird and he didn't want to be close to me for obvious reasons. He has so many walls it took awhile to knock them all down. We eventually kissed and I asked him if it felt wrong and he said no so after that we just clicked." Looking back made me smile.

"That's so cute!" She gushed.

"So what about you and Ben." I nudged her shoulder.