The Baby's Arrival

I left early in the morning to go talk to Harry Sunday.

"Potter, we need to talk, just us." I told him. He nodded and follow me into a quiet place.

"What is it?" He asked worried.

"We must defeat the horcruxs! It'll make Voldemort weaker, I don't know what well do after that but there's no other way!" I rushed.

"You're pregnant. You can't do anything, 2 horcruxs are already destroyed." I already knew that.

"As soon as this child comes give it a day. You and I alone will go searching. I know where we can start. Be ready to leave at anytime. I'll let you know."

"Okay." He nodded.

Hardy and I didn't see eye to eye to everything but its all we had.

The next few days were rough lying to Sev. I wrote a letter I would leave for him when I had gone.

It was 9pm we had just got back from a walk.

There was a twist in my stomach. I doubled over. "Sev - SEVERUS." I yelled. Water trickled down my legs.

His eyes were wide with panic. "Its okay, hold on to me! I'll take you to the hospital wing, its okay, calm down." Severus rushed out.

"Severus, I'm not panicking; you are." I laughed but gripped my stomach.

He gave me a look before madam Pomfrey sat me on a bed and closed the curtains.

Throughout me giving a very painful birth I might have yelled at Severus for doing that to me also speaking a few other choice words... When our baby boy was born they took him away immediately to tend to him. I told Severus to go watch over him. Eileen and Tobias came through the door with Albus.

"Oh sweetie are you okay?" Eileen smiled.

"Yes mama I'm fine. Pops go to Sev. I don't know what's wrong with the child we haven't got to hold her or anything yet, she hasn't cried, I'm scared." I cried hard.

Then there was a sight I never thought I would have seen from Severus Snape. He was crying over our son. The baby was moving and crying. I started to sob uncontrollably as he brought over our little prince. The baby stopped wailing and snuggled into his arms.

Severus placed the tiny baby in my hands and sat next to me; his head lay on mine as one arm wrapped around me the other held his sons hand.

"Severus he's beautiful." I smiled through the tears.

He kissed my head a few times before kissing his sons. He had wiped his tears away then mine.

"I can't believe it. We're parents." I kissed Severus.

"Name?" Tobias asked.

"Do you wanna tell them?" I smirked at Severus; he said yes.

"Well mom, dad, meet our son Slytherin Tobias Snape." His dad eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open before tackling Severus with a hug.

"I love you son." He kissed Sev's cheek then kissed mine. As did Eileen.

Our son had black hair and green eyes. Slytherin fit him well.

"Hi little Sly. I'm momma, and this is daddy. Welcome to the world my little prince." I whispered to our baby boy.

"Severus?" I asked.

"Yes?" He couldn't stop grinning.

"Draco's in the doorway." I pointed over to where Draco stood staring at our child.

"I'll go see." He told me.

After a few minutes I saw Draco crying. Severus brought him over.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Here Draco would you like to hold him?" Severus asked. At first I was hesitant but then handed him over.

Draco eyes began to water as he talked to him.. "Slytherin. What a brilliant name. You have a great family. Your mom is one of the greatest witches of her time. Your Dad is probably smartest person I know. You may not understand this now but they're fighting for a good cause. My parents chose the wrong side and they died for it." I gasped.

"Draco? Lucius, and Narcissa are, are dead?" I stuttered. He only nodded.

"Draco, I, I, I'm so sorry. We will help as much as we can." This poor boy had no one. Like me.

The week I spent in the hospital were great apart from the fact Draco was a orphan and I'd be leaving the beginning of January to destroy horcruxs. Harry and I agreed new years night we'd leave for our quest that way I got a little time with Sly and Sev if anything went wrong.

Severus stayed at the hospital with the baby and I. He would hold little Sly and talk about all the potions and herbs. It was quite cute. We took lots of pictures. I had madam Pomfrey take a picture with Albus, Minerva, Draco, Severus, Sly, and I so when I left of take the magical photo of everyone laughing and Sev kissing me then the baby. It was hard thinking about leaving.

I packed up all the baby things I had in the hospital wing and picked up little Sly. I was going to take little Sly home to Snape Manor but if he has another health issue it's best to stay near the doctor. Also he gets to see his daddy between classes and after class.
Severus grabbed the black and green diaper bag as we left. Everyone turned to watch Severus carrying a diaper bag. I laughed. I handed Sly to Sev and took the bag.

"May, may, I see Slytherin?" A small voice came from behind me.

It was professor Flitwick. Severus nodded and bent down so the small professor could see him. "He looks like you two. Long black hair and Lumos green eyes." He told the baby goodbye and we walked down the corridors.

Sly had his face buried in Sev's chest. The sight almost brought tears to my eyes. Severus wrapped a protective arm around our son when a person came near other than that he carried him with one arm the other wrapped around me.

"This is perfect." He muttered in my ear.

"Yes, yes it is." I grinned.

"Its Christmas,the yule ball, and your birthday this week. Are you up for it all? Excited?" Sev asked as we walked.
"I wanna spend my birthday and Christmas at Snape Manor, OH MY GOD! We need to decorate the nursery and buy his presents." I squealed.

"Yes we're going shopping tomorrow. I already bought a um, what's it called? A baby carriage? No a pram. That's what it's called and a few other things. Hope you don't mind." I said of course not and kissed his cheek.

We arrived at our corridors and I used my name but it didn't open. "Let me guess Slytherin Tobias Snape." I frowned.

"Sly and Princess." He muttered. I chuckled as we walked in.

"First day at home with my family." Severus said proudly.

*Like it so far?* There was a last minute name change but I like it.