Courtyard Apocalypse

I ran down the hallway blasting all the ministry workers that worked for Voldemort. Eventually Harry, Albus and Severus met up with me.

All the students stood in the courtyard. Looking at all of us.

"Everyone listen, Voldemort is out there. We can do this. The shield won't hold forever but together we can win!" Harry yelled.

McGonagall hugged Harry and I tightly before raising her wand to the school. "Piertotum locomotor." The statues began to move and file out.

Harry and I gawked as Severus chuckled.

"I've always wanted to use that spell." Minerva giddied.

"What about the walk over?" Ginny asked.

"Blow it up." Minerva shrugged.

"You're actually giving us permission to do this? To blow it up. Boom!" Neville asked shockingly.

"Boom, confer with Mr. Finnegan, he has a thing for pyrotechnics." Seamus then replied with "I can bring it down" and they ran off.

I saw Harry talking to Ginny and his other two friends.

"Severus! If anything happens to me tonight I love you." I cried as I hugged him.

"You're strong. You will not die. I love you! You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." He pulled my lips up to his.

Our kiss held so many emotions.

"Mercy?" Minerva asked.

I pulled back from Severus. "Yes?"

"It's so good to see you again. Severus hasn't been himself since you gone. I'm happy your home." She began to tear up.

"I hugged her tightly. "Me too Minerva."

Severus arm began to burn as did mine. I fought the burn and it quit. That was something new I learned.
"I must go." He kissed her lovingly then became his black whip and left.

"Voldemort doesn't know Harry and I are here. Will be fighting along side you all Harry, and I will defeat him." As I finished speaking the barrier started to falter and break.

"This is it." Harry and I breathed.

As the death eaters swarmed the gates everyone stood there ground. Blood splattered the courtyard and bodies lay everywhere. Finally most of the death eaters retreated then a sickening voice filled everyone's ears.

"You have fought valiantly no more lives have to be lost. I speak now to my daughter Mercy and the potter boy. Meet me in the forbidden forest in one hour or all your friends, staff members, and students will die. One hour." Harry and I looked at each other.

"Harry." I muttered. He knew what I was thinking.

"We have to go." He nodded.

"You're gonna die!" Ginny screamed running up for Harry.

"Ginny, I must go." He kissed her. "I love you." She cried as she replied her I love you.

"Harry, Mercy? Be strong." Albus gave a smile.

Harry and I walked to the edge of the forbidden forest.

"Together?" He mumbled.

"Together." I nodded.

Hand in hand Harry and I have walked towards Voldemort. He gave a evil smile.

"Oh you did join us. How wonderful." My father laughed.

I scanned the death eaters and saw Severus, he was giving me an unbelievable look.

"The boy who lived, my own daughter. You two have done me a great deal of pain. Tonight you will die." He chuckled.

"I feel sorry for you. You'll never know love, or friendship, you'll be alone forever." I stepped forward.

"Ah yes but I am lord Voldemort. I will have thousands bow down to me." He growled.

Before I knew it a bright green light had shot at me. I collapsed and fell to the floor.

I appeared in Sly's nursery at Snape manor. "Oh, my brave young girl." I turned quickly.

"Mom?" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Why am I in Sly's room? I'm dead right?" I rushed.

"You have to go quickly. Return and defeat Tom. Harry will return as well, You two won't be bounded to him anymore. I love you." I tried to fight back but then I came out of my dream like state.

I cracked my eye open and I lay on the hard cold ground of the forest everyone was gone even Harry.

I turned into my black whip and flew to the castle. Voldemort was almost at the gates. I landed and hid behind a student telling them to be quiet.

Draco was a few paces in front of me.

As Hagrid carried Harry up to the castle Ginny collapsed to the floor crying.

"I will now accept your surrender." The mere sight of him made me want to vomit.

"Draco? Won't you join us?" Riddle laughed.

As he began to walk forward I stepped out. Tom looked baffled.

"No, no my son will not." Harry rolled out of Hagrids arms and ran to my side. Voldemort watched in horror. Death eaters began to flee but Severus came to my side.

"Severus?" He growled.

"Your time is over." I yelled and shot the killing curse at him. As Death eaters fought students, Severus was helping Draco fight off a troll. Harry and I were fighting against Voldemort when Albus appeared from Fawkes shooting Tom down.

"No, Albus. I need to be the one." I grabbed Albus's arm.

"You've tortured me all my life. You've tortured everyone. You murdered lily, James, Sirius, My mother and because of you I lost my daughter. I'm so thrilled to sat these words. Goodbye father." I took Harry's hand and together we raised our wands.

"Avada Kedavra." He shattered into pieces.

I was free.