Part of the Truth

"Please, don't tell anyone, I can explain." I muttered out.

His body moved back stumbling a bit. For once I was glad he was away.

"Why are you carrying the dark mark?".

"I, its a long story, I'm not one of them!"

"Then explain." He seemed deadly.

I began telling him everything.
"I, well, I guess I should start from the beginning. I'm his daughter. My full name is Mercy Nox Riddle. I was marked at a young age, against my will. I didn't choose this life. I didn't want this. I've killed before that's how I started hurting myself. I've had to kill my best friend, my only friend. When he does come back he'll be looking for me, he'll make me kill and fight to know I'm still on his side. You have no idea how it feels to have his blood running through your veins. I'm all alone. I want to leave this world and never come back." I felt tears stream my face.

"The letter I got, was it from you"? Was the only thing he said.

I nodded looking down at my skirt. He knew it all. There goes my new start.

A minute or so passed before he moved towards me. I shuttered unsure of how to feel.

"The letter was me trying to explain my feeling for -" I didn't get to finish my sentence because his lips met mine. I was shocked at first, but then I gained my bearings and kissed back. This was my first real kiss but under the circumstances now was not the best time to bring it up.

My body backed against the wall his body was so warm. My hands wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

Severus POV:

I had no words for what she was telling me. Do I tell her I bare the dark mark as well. Will she give me time to explain to her I was a spy for Dumbledore. I willingly took the mark; but Mercy wasn't. She was thrust into this world. I knew the letter was from her. Wanting to get close to me. She was the only person I let talk to me. I was overwhelmed. She began to speak but my feelings washed over me. Everything built up in me wanting to be released. I've been alone for to long I wanted someone in my life. She was beautiful, and smart. It was wrong she was my student, she was 17 and I 27.

I grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. I was shocked at myself for the sudden outburst. I couldn't contain myself. I leaned heavily on her pushing her farther back against the shelf. She had warm hands; that wrapped around my neck pulling me closer. Her lips were so soft and warm. Ours together moulded perfectly. Mercy sighed softly. I moved my hands to her arms and around her hips I pulled up and She wrapped her legs around myself. I could feel the bare skin from her thighs on my hands. I pulled back resting my head on hers.

I shouldn't be kissing her, or holding her like this. I have to push her away. She'll hate me anyway when she finds out who I am.

"You should go." I gritted my teeth hoping it would scare her off.

"Why, Severus, I want to be close, don't push me away". I dropped her legs off of me.

"This can't ever happen again Miss. Nox, its wrong you are my student and I'm your professor".

I have to be cold. She left with no expression.