Graduation Troubles

The next month went by pretty slow. I slept in my dorm with Anna. I visited Severus and stole glances. I flirted with him in classes. Every Sunday I would report to Voldemort. I was passing all my classes. I'd graduate soon.

My belly was starting to show more and more. It was December 15th the snow was falling outside my dorm window. It was beautiful the way it blanketed the earth.

I decided to dye my hair today. Since it was my graduation day. The yule ball was the day before Christmas same as my birthday. I was so excited for this month. I use to hate the holidays but being with Severus made me love everything.

I placed the red dye in my hair along with some black highlights. I cut my hair after that. Instead of it being down my back it was to my shoulders with sharp uneven ends.

I put on my makeup and picked out my outfit. It was a black and green dress. I got out my black heels.

Today was my day. I would no longer be Severus's student so it could be legal to go public. I looked myself over in the mirror. My dress was loose so my belly didn't show as much.

I grabbed my robe after curling my hair and left arm in arm with Anna.

"Are you excited to be graduating?" Anna beamed.

"Yes, I've accomplished something. Albus said I could be a apprentice to Severus and he agreed. Ill be staying in his room but I'll still see you Ann. You're family." I hugged her then we walked into Albus's office.

All of the professors were there as required for a students graduation.

Severus eyes grew wide open at the sight of my new appearance and Anna laughed. Some of the teachers here didn't know about Severus and I relationship they would soon find out.
"Eek this is so exciting." She gasped.

We were both given graduation hats.

"What? Anna you're graduating too?" My mouth dropped open.

"Yes, I'll be a apprentice to Albus." She jumped.

We both walked up next to Albus. Usually this would be don't in the great hall but I didn't want so much attention so we had it in the headmasters office.

"All of your professors are here on the day you two will become adults. Here is your Hogwarts certificates and as it be you have met the standers Mercy Nox Riddle you will be apprenticing Severus Snape in Potions and you have met the standers Anna Marie Summers you'll be apprenticing for I Albus Dumbledore. Congratulations." Albus finished speaking and I jumped up hugging Anna.

"Ohmigod We did it." Anna shrieked.

I ran up to Severus. I threw my arms around him. Some teachers were baffled by this in counter.

"You did it." He smiled.

"I sure did." I pulled back and gave a look to Albus. He nodded. I kissed Severus in front of all the staff. I could now. It wasn't illegal.

"I saw it." Trewlany spoke loudly. "I knew you two were together my crystal ball never lies." With that I laughed. My life was coming together perfectly.