Hogwarts & Anna

Everything was going great but now it was Sunday. I had to report to Voldemort. We had to head back to Hogwarts. This has been home and amazing I don't want to go back. I want to stay in this moment.

I finally took a good look at the ring Severus had given me. It was so beautiful. The green and black suited us nicely. His ring was black and green as well. I couldn't believe I was engaged to Severus. He was my soul mate obviously I just couldn't believe it.

I packed some of my stuff and set it on the floor. We went into the living room hand in hand.

"I'm going to miss you two so much. Take care and be safe. We'll visit soon, I love you!" Mom cried.

"I love you too." I hugged them both.

"We'll visit soon mother." Severus hugged his mom and dad. Before we aparated back to Sev's chambers he muttered something totally unexpected. "I love you mom and dad." I looked at him in shock but said nothing.

I sat down sick from aparating. "You okay?" Sev kneeled down in front of me.

"Yes I'm fine." I stood up and began to put my things away. It was only noon. Lunch time.

"Let the house elf's do that let's go get lunch at the great hall."

His chambers were just how we left it.
I held his hand until we we near other people. Students. We were close so I stepped to the side a bit more. Ugh I already hate this. We both went into the great hall but I sat down with the rest of my house.

"Mercy please come join me up here I'd like a word." Albus spoke rather loudly.

I walked up the steps to the table. "Come around eat lunch between Severus and I." He winked. Clever man.

I sat next to Severus and ate. He grasped my hand from under the table. It made me shiver.

Thank hell no one could see under the table due to the cloth.

"So professor what will we all be learning today." I asked Severus.

"Wolfsbane." He muttered. He moved his hand to my belly before whispering " how do you feel?"

"I'm fine." I whispered back.

I turned to Albus. "Sir is there anyway I could stay with Severus in his chambers?" My eyes pleaded.

"I will try to work something out." He nodded towards my belly.

"Thank you." I nodded back.

I finished eating and left grazing my hand over Severus knee.

I walked Down the hall and into my old chambers.

"Ohmigod where have you been Mercy? I've missed you!" Anna attacked me as I entered our dorm.

"Just hanging around." I smiled hugging her back.

I wanted to tell Anna everything. I trusted her not to say anything anyways. She was my best friend. My only friend. I considered her family anyways.