Order

I clutched on to Severus side digging my face into his side. As soon as my stomach settled I was met by faces full of confusion.

"This is Mercy. I'll explain her in just a moment. Is everyone here? I'd like to get this meeting started." Everyone sat down at a long black table.

I recognized Sirius as he came through the door. Harry, Severus and I stood due to the full table.

"Sit in my chair." Severus sat me next to Albus.

"What do we have here? Snivellus being a gentlemen?" Sirius laughed. I gave him a glare as Severus shifted.

"Enough Black. How old are you?" He growled.

"Age doesn't matter to you obviously." Sirius gestured to me. That done it.

I flipped out my wand and pointed it to him. "Say another fucking thing Sirius!" I growled.

"Put your wand down Mercy." Harry pulled his wand on me.

I shot a disarming spell at Harry and caught his wand pulling my wand back towards black.

"Mercy, its fine, this isn't like Tom's meetings." Albus put a gentle hand on my shoulder.

I thew Harry's wand at him and sat down smirking at Sirius.

"Tom's table? As in Voldemort?" Sirius accused.

"Yes. She like Severus is a spot for the order. She wants to become a member much like Harry. Keep an open mind when I say this. Tom Riddle had a daughter named Mercy. This is her. Mercy Nox Riddle." It was dead quiet when I whispered Snape.

"You can't be serious Albus? Letting Voldemort's daughter in the order of the Phoenix? That's ridiculous!" Harry threw his hands up.

"Shut it Potter. I'm trying to help I know a few things that might interest your puny little mind." I growled.

"Oh what would that be? How to curse me?" He laughed.

"Listen here dumb shit. You and I are in the same boat right now. We're both horcruxs meaning that we have to die to completely destroy him. Voldemort killed my mother just like he did lily. The spell rebounded to us and now we are apart of him. That's why you could speak parseltonuge. That's why you can't do any real damage to him or whatever happens to Voldemort happens to me." I screamed in his face before Severus pulled me back wrapping his arms around me.

"What?" Harry froze dumbfounded.

"Yes, Harry, so instead of putting pressure on each other we should keep this to ourselves. No one else can know. Not Hermione or Ron until we can figure this out.

I sighed and relaxed into Severus arms.

"Is this true Albus?" Remus asked.

"Very much so. I trust Mercy. She wants to do what's best." Dumbledore nodded.

"All in favor of Harry joining the order." Almost everyone except for Sirius and Remus raised there hand. "Welcome to the order Harry." He smiled proudly.