Vistiors

Mercy's POV

I left his chambers and walked down the corridor. My foot steps echoing off the walls. I wanted to turn back around and kiss him again. He made me happy in a weird way.

I went to my dorm and read my book for a bit. I still had Severus shirt on. It smelled of him, and was so soft. I never wanna take it off. It was about 20 minutes until dinner so I decided to write in my journal.

I'm falling for him. Severus. He kissed me. I went out riding and hurt myself and he took me back to his quarters. It was weird and amazing at the same time. I kissed him right before I left. Severus has so many walls. I will knock them down. I want what I want, I get what I want. I'm divided one of my plans to help knock down some of his walls.

I locked my journal and started down to dinner. I caught Anna and we both sat down together.

"Hey Mercy, what's up?" She nudged me.

"Um nothing much just hanging around." I only half lied.

"Oh, wow I hate this rainy weather." She whined.

"I love it, its perfect weather." I laughed.

"Cause you're weird, always wearing long sleeves. Why do you anyway?" Uh ohh...

"I don't know it just feels safe to me." I lied again.

"Oh." I kept peeking over to the staff table. He finally came in. I smiled to myself.

"So how's you and Ben"? I asked not that interested.

"Were fine." She seemed really happy.

Food appeared in front of us and I took some fruit and a piece of meat.

After about 10 minuted I felt something pulling me in a bad way. I shuddered. I looked towards the door and a man walked in. Long silver white hair and eyes that killed. His cane beside him.

"Lucius..." I mumbled to myself.

"Draco is that your dad?" I leaned over across the table.

"Yeah." He Frowned. I knew Draco when he was younger. I lived with the Malfoy's for awhile before I was on my own. His father was something else.

"Wait how did you know"? Draco asked.

"You look like him." I lied yet again.