Shopping & Tattoos

It was Halloween week and we had all two week off of school. I had to go dress shopping for it was required all students attend this magical masquerade.

I felt bad for avoiding Severus but I wanted to keep him safe. Outside it was cold and rainy. I slipped on a pair of jeans and Severus's long sleeve thick shirt he gave me a long while ago. I missed Severus it hurt so much.

I touched the necklace that hung around my neck a tear flowed down my cheek and I bat it away quickly.

"Hey are you okay?" It was Anna.

"Yeah, are you almost done in the bathroom I need to do my makeup." I joked. So she didn't think something was wrong.

She sat on the toilet as I did my makeup. It was a black smokey eye look that I usually did every time I  wore makeup.

We were going dress shopping today. We grabbed our wands and locked our arms together skipping down the corridor to lunch. It was Thursday and the Ball was on Saturday. We ate our lunch in peace until Anna's other friends popped up.

Ben kissed Anna on the cheek. I looked down thinking of Severus again.

Ben caught my attention and introduced Alec. I shook his hand and he sat across from me. It made me uncomfortable the way he looked at me.

"So have you got a date for the ball Saturday Mercy?" Alec voice was flirty. I shook my head no.

Of course I was seeing someone but I wasn't able to dance with him. It was wrong and I had to keep him safe.

Severus walked in and sat by himself in the back of the staff table. Alec walked over to me.

"Would you mind coming with me to the dance?" He seemed confident as he grabbed my hand.

I immediately snatched my hand away and dropped kicked him.

"No I will not, and don't ever touch me again." The boy walked away.

"Now why did you go and do that?" Anna yelled.

"He should know better not to touch me, are we gonna go shopping or not?" I reached out for her hand and she took it. We left to go shopping.

She found a yellow dress that flowed all the way down to her feet as I kept looking. I wanted to impress Severus. I wanted something that made my black eyes stand out and my necklace to be seen.

I finally found the perfect dress. It was so beautiful the green matched everything about me. I traded the silver pumps for black glittery ones. I would defiantly turn Sev's head Saturday. Finally I had to find a mask that hid my identity if I wanted to dance with him. I didn't even let Anna see the dress I was gonna wear so no one would know me.

I found a black mask with white lace around the edges that hid me pretty well. That night I would use a charm to hide my dark mark and scars so I could take off my leather jacket when I wanted to.

I took my bought items back to my dorm and hid it in my closet. It was dinner time almost but I decided to skip not wanting to face Severus.

I flew to Hogsmeade and found a tattoo parlor. I went inside and sat on the leather chair  pulling down my pants so he could get to my hip and pulling up my shirt so he could travel the flowers and vines up further.