The Unbreakable Vow

Severus POV:

She left me with my thoughts. Tonight after supper I'd make the unbreakable vow to her.

Tomorrow I'll go with her to add another flower to her tattoo.

I took a shower and got dressed. Mercy's smell was on me I hated to wash it away. I don't know what she's done to me. I smiled and felt loved with her. I am in love with that lady. I tried to focus on the classes ahead. Halloween was next week along with the magical masquerade ball.

I looked in the mirror and saw the little purple and red love bites Mercy gave me. That girl is gonna kill me. I smiled recalling the events last night.

Her hands when they entangled themselves in my hair. The way she arched her back pushing herself harder onto me. The soft moans and pleads. I did that to her. I made her beg me to take her. I was loved. I could say it a million times and I don't think I'll believe it.

I walked down to breakfast and sat by Albus. "Good morning Albus." This was not myself. I put on my sour face again.

"Good morning Severus, what has you in a divine mood, could it be perhaps the lady who just came in." Albus treaded lightly. I knew that Mercy told him about us. My gaze followed Dumbledore's and there she was in a green skirt, white long sleeve, and her leather jacket.

My heart began to beat faster. She was stunning. Mercy's eyes met mine and she gave me this devilish smirk. She sat down slowly at the table. Mercy still looked sore.

I finished off my breakfast and the mail came. A letter dropped in front of me. I took the letter and begun to open it there was no writing on it besides "Severus Tobias Snape"

I leaned back into my chair so no one else saw what I begun to read.

Severus my light,

I love writing to you. I love making you turn red much like you are now. Oh Sevy I love you so much words cannot explain. Last night was one of the best nights of my entire existence. I hope there are more nights to come like such. I know everything is very stressful right now, making the unbreakable vow is very hard but I'm here. I won't ever leave your side. Where you lead, ill follow, where you walk I'll walk, hand in hand. Figuratively speaking of course I can't just walk up to you and hold your hand in front of everyone. I think I'm gonna give you a nickname, I mean I already call you Sev, I did call you Sevy a minute ago. Hmm You're my prince. Awe well you'll have many nicknames, but one thing for sure is you're mine, and I'm yours. Do you like it when I send letters? I'll continue if so. The letter is jinxed by the way. No one can read the writing but us, people will just see potion ingredients when I send a letter to you. Clever right?