First Day

Nicki POV

Today was the day I start shooting the movie and I was getting dressed. I put on a white shirt and black jeans before combing through my hair.

"Babe what shoes should I wear?" I ask Ciara

I was holding a pair of Jordan's and a pair of black heels.

"The Jordan's,you don't even like wearing those heels" She laughs

"I know but they're cute" I say

"They are" She says

I put the Jordan's on and sit next to her on the bed.

"I'm bout to leave" I say softly

"Oh" She says slowly and slightly pouting

"Awe,sit up" I say

She does so and I lean in and kiss her.

"I really had to sit up?" She laughs

"Nah I was lazy" I say

She lays her head back down on the pillow and I chuckle while lowering down and kissing her cheek.

"Better?" I ask

"Depends" She says

I pull the cover back and lay between her legs. I kiss her deeply and run my hand down her stomach. She bites my lip and I smirk.

"We both know I don't have enough time for that" I say while sliding my hand in her underwear

"Then what are you doing?" She asks smartly

I kiss her again and slowly slide a finger in her,she moans softly and slightly arches her back.

"Shh,the kids are up now" I mumble agains her neck

I trail my tongue up her neck and suck on it while adding a finger and moving them faster. I could tell by the her body moved that she was about to moan,I kiss her and she moans in my mouth. There's a knock on the door and I sit up with my hand still occupied and fix the covers over it.

"Come in" I say

"We're going to school early today" Onara says as they walk in

It was 6:30,they don't usually leave till 7 o'clock.

"Ok,why?" Ci asks

"We got classes to make up" Zahir says

"I know y'all not skipping class" I say

"No no,it's gym,a few days we weren't doing everything so we have to make it up" Zahir says

"Alright,see y'all later,have a good day" I say

"Leave the door open?" Onji asks

"Yea" I say

"Ok,bye" They say

"Bye" Me and Ci say

I rub her clit and as soon as I hear the front door close she lays back and moans loudly. I slowly move my fingers in a circular motion against her G-spot and she screams while cumming on my fingers,I pull them out and suck it off.

"Alright I'm leaving now,I love you" I say while kissing her softly

"I love you too" She says

I walk out and get in my car,I drive towards the building and think about how I'm gonna balance this schedule out. I don't wanna draw my attention away from Ciara or the kids but I don't wanna pass up this roll. Hopefully I'll find a way,I really would hate for this to mess anything up. When I get there I sigh before getting out the car and going inside. I greet the director and he guides me to a room with the other actors and actresses,all familiar faces,I smile and wave and they wave back. I turn my attention to the director as he talks about the movie.

"So as you know this is an action movie,we provided you with stunt doubles,sound affects,but certain stunts you have to do,nothing major,just running and some jumping" He says

"Questions?" He asks

"How long will we be shooting?" I ask

"8 months" He says

I nod my head and we get started,we take about 3 breaks and I eat on all of them,I talk to Ci and the kids here and there and as the day goes on I feel myself getting tired and more tired. It's now 1 o'clock in the morning and I'm finally going home. When I get there I unlock the door and quietly walk in,I go upstairs and check on the kids and see they're sleep. I go in the bedroom and see Ciara is sleep too,I strip down till I'm in my bra and underwear,I get under the covers and quietly sigh,I'm so tired. This is gonna be hard.

A/N: Will Nicki be able to handle the schedule? Next update soon!