Epilogue

Ciara POV

*1 year later*

It's been a good year. Me and Nicki have been on good terms since she re-proposed and everything just feels so right now. Our anniversary was last week and that was the day we had the wedding,we just got back from the honeymoon yesterday and I was glad to be back in New York. I missed my bed and my babies. We went to the Bahamas and it was so beautiful,everything was perfect,Nicki really showed me how much she loves me,the kids,and our marriage. She's been my right hand ever since and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're all still committed to our careers with no thoughts of retiring any time soon,maybe around 65. Zahir is 18,almost 19 and just finished high school and we're all so proud of him! In regards to his singing,he actually has a meeting tomorrow with YMCMB thanks to Drake and Michael,hopefully that goes good and him and Justine are still dating,they're so cute together. Onara is 17,almost 18 and is a senior now,her and her friend Aaron are dating now,I know that's gonna go good cause he's a great kid and she told us that she wanted to be a model,I got her covered. Onjulique is 16,almost 17,she's a junior now,she claims she crushing but I got my eye on her and she told us she wanted to be a dancer and an actress,Nicki got her. They're birthdays are a month apart,Zahir in September,Onara in October,and Onji in November. Tonight we're watching a movie so we in the kitchen getting snacks. Zahir puts the popcorn in the bowl I'm holding and grabs the soda. Onara grabs the chips and Nicki grabs the cups. The kids start to go upstairs and put the movie in while me and Nicki cut out the lights and lock the doors. We go upstairs to the bedroom and see the kids already in their spots on the bed.

"What movie is it?" I ask

"The Exorcist" Zahir says

Nicki looks over at me and smirks.

"Handle it?" She asks

"Real funny" I smile

The movie starts and this shit was getting good but scary too,no lie. As time goes by the movie is still on and we're all laying down. Onji has her leg wrapped around mine with her head on my chest. Onara has her head on Nicki's stomach with her leg wrapped around my other one and laying on Zahir. Zahir is in between me and Nicki with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"This is a hot ass mess" I laugh

"It damn sure is but it's cute too" She says

"Are they sleep?" I ask

"Yea" She laughs

"My legs always be death trapped" I chuckled

"Cause your ass is never going anywhere" She says

"What makes you say that?" I ask

"Because I have your heart wrapped around my finger and you have mine" She says

"Really?" I smile

"Yea,so I'm gonna keep you here no matter what" She says

"I believe you" I say

"Babe,this is forever,you never have to worry about me doing anything to hurt you again" She says

"I wanna thank you,apart from all the bad things you did in our relationship,you did a lot of great things and it outweighs the bad,I know you have good intentions on everything and a good heart,thank you baby" I say

"I'll always do anything for you,I love you" She says

"I love you too" I say

She slowly moves Onara's head and Zahir's arm and sits up,she moves closer to me and places her hand on my cheek before leaning down and kissing me softly. I grab the back of her neck and deepen it while slightly biting her bottom lip. I'm pretty sure me and Nicki are gonna be fine for good now.

"Always and forever" She says while looking in my eyes

"Always and forever" I say

A/N: Here's the epilogue guys,hope you enjoy it! Stay tuned for my other stories!