Show Me

Ciara POV

I wake up to something fairly heavy on my waist,I look down to see Nicki's leg. I shake my head and laugh,she is such a baby. I try to move her leg off of me as careful as possible without waking her. I walk out the guest room and into the bedroom,she wanted me to sleep with her and I didn't see a problem with it so I did it. That was the only time though,that's not bout to be a regular. I go into the bathroom and strip out of my clothes before getting in the shower. I know she's trying but my pride won't let me forgive her that easily,I need her to really show me that she wants this marriage. I get out the shower and wrap a towel around me before walking out the bathroom. I see Nicki standing by the dresser and I jump,damn she scared me.

"Shit Nicki you scared me!" I groan

"Sorry" She says while looking up from her phone

"What do you want?" I ask

"I can't talk to you now?" She asks

"You crept in here" I say

I go over to the dresser and get out my favorite bra and panty set. I go into the bathroom and dry off before putting it on,I brush my teeth and go back into the room.

"Can we talk about our relationship now?" She asks

"Ok" I sigh

I go into the walk in closet as she follows me,I get a pair of fitted denim shorts,a white fitted T-Shirt,and brownish,greenish opened toe heels.

"What can I do to fix this?" She asks

I put the clothes and heels on and face her.

"Show me,show me how much you want this" I say

I put on gold accessories and start combing through my hair.

"I am,I tell you everyday how I'm serious about still being with you" She says

"Show me,don't tell me,do something to prove that you mean what you say,until then we're gonna continue taking a break" I say

"Aight,I hear you" She sighs

A/N: Ciara giving Nicki that warning,how long y'all think it's gon take for Nicki to completely fix it? Next update soon!