Pressure

Zahir POV

I just left the courthouse with Mom,Ma,Dad,Onara,and Onjulique,I was only able to sue Tiffany,Alex,and Alexus for 1 thousand cause I'm still a minor,but they better be glad I didn't press charges. When we get home I grab a bag of chips and go in my room,I look down at my suit and smirk,ya boy look good in suits. I rest my back on the headboard and turn on the TV,I start eating the chips and scroll through the channels. I wonder what Amira is doing. On cue she texts me and I smile.

Amira 💖😍: Wyd?

Me: Nothing,why?

Amira 💖😍: I miss you,you should come over

Me: Hmm how much?

Amira 💖😍: 😑 negro you know 😂

Me: Lol I know

Amira 💖😍: Forreal come through tho

Me: Aight I'll be there soon

Amira 💖😍: Ok

I stand up and turn my TV off,I tell my parents where I'm going and get in my car. I turn up the radio as '6 Foot 7 Foot' by Lil Wayne came on. If Tyler was in the car with me we would be zoned out. I pull up to Amira's house and knock on the door,she opens the door and I look her up and down,she had on yoga shorts and a tank top with her hair in a ponytail. I walk in and she wraps her arms around my waist,she kisses me and leads me to her room. We sit on the bed and she turns on a movie. Halfway into the movie she sits up and kisses me softly. I kiss her back and she straddles me while wrapping her arms around my neck. She pushes me back on the bed and starts grinding on me. Suddenly she starts unbuckling my belt and I sit up quickly.

"Woah,wait" I say

Don't get me wrong,I was really horny by now but I'm not ready to do this yet,it's too much pressure on losing my virginity,the timing ain't right.

"What?" She asks

"I don't wanna go there" I say

"You sure? Cause this says otherwise" She smirks while rubbing my member through my pants

"I'm sure" I say while moving her off me

"Are you fucking other people?!" She asks

"What the- hell no! Why would you even ask that?" I yell

"No man in they right mind passes up sex this many times,especially from his girlfriend,so who you fucking Zahir?" She asks

"Nobody" I say

"Then what's the problem?!" She yells

"I'm still a virgin!" I say

She gets quiet and stares at me.

"Oh,I'm sorry" She says

"It's whatever" I say

A/N: Wooooh!! All that pressure and nervousness!!!! Next update soon!