Patience

Ciara POV

I'm getting ready with Nicki and our glam squad for the Grammy's. Drake,Nay,Davis,Safaree,Tyla,Jhené,August,and Christian are nominated,I can't help but smile every time I think about it. We came a long way,unlimited blessings. We were in LA so we are in a hotel,Zahir walks in the room and looks down at his suit then up at us. It's an all black suit,with black dress shoes.

"It's nice,awe you look so adorable" Nicki smiles

I nod my head in agreement.

"Thanks" He chuckles while walking towards the room door

"Wait,wear a pair of your earrings and put on one of your watches" She says

"Ok" He says

He walks out and I look at her while laughing.

"Don't do any of that on the carpet" I laugh

"Who little ol me?" She asks

That fake ass country accent had me almost rollin.

"I ain't gon do nothin" She chuckles

When we're done getting ready we get in the truck waiting on us and make our way to the venue.

"You sure you could walk in those?" I ask Onara

She was wearing black heels with her dress.

"Ma yes,I'm fine" She chuckles

Basically we all had on black,shiiit we was dressed to kill. We pull up and the driver helps us out the car,we start walking the carpet and the cameras start flashing like crazy. We take a few pictures together before the kids ask to take pictures by themselves and after constant begging me and Nicki let them. I grab her hand and hold it tightly,something I do when I'm nervous.

"What you so nervous about?" She asks

"What if someone takes them?" I sigh

"Babe they're fine,look Tyla is with them now" She says

I look and sure enough she is.

"Now smile for the cameras" She says and kisses my cheek

I smile but not for the cameras,it was more of a blush. I look at her and think about everything that happened,I can't help but get emotional every time I think about. She really showed out,I know she keeps apologizing but it's just really hard to deal with. I wish she would fix this already.

A/N: It's almost time for Nicki's surprise!! It better work. Next update soon!