Chapter 3

Cameron's POV

I could see Marie struggling to answer but she finally did.

"Actually, I've never been on a date or had a boyfriend or even my first kiss" she said looking down. Everyone was shocked but me particularly because how can no one had take her on a date or how did she never had her first kiss? She is so beautiful I don't know why.

Marie's POV

It was kinda humiliating to say that in front of everyone in the room but I didn't really had a choice. I could see how everyone was shocked mostly Cameron.

"Anyways Nash, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to pick another game"

"Ok... I choose 7 minutes" everyone was shocked because no one knew he'll pick that game. Nash got up and went to find a bottle. Val was the first one to spin it.

The bottle spun around and stopped on Aaron. The expression on Hayes face was madness and sadness. They got up and went to the closet in the guest room.

Val's POV

I was now in the closet him Aaron. I wished it was Hayes but it wasn't.

"Can we not do it please?" I asked Aaron.

"Yeah sure, if you want to"

All of a sudden, the closet door opened and I saw Hayes.

"Aaron you need to get out." He said and picked Aaron by the shirt and got him out of the closet and took his place and closed the closet.

"I swear we didn't do anything" I say to Hayes

All of a sudden, Hayes grabbed my face and kiss me. I felt his lips on mine and there were butterflies in my belly. We moved in perfect sync and his lips were luscious. The kiss turned out in a make out session.

"Get out! 7 minutes is up." Jack said. We got out of the closet and our hair were a mess. Marie was making me that face that says I'm so proud of you. And I just smiled.

"My turn" Nash said spinning the bottle.

Marie's POV

Nash was spinning the bottle and it landed on me. I was scared and shocked but I didn't had a choice so I got up and went to the closet with Nash. I looked at Cam who was sad but I didn't know why.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Nash in the closet

"Yea anything"

"Can you teach me how to kiss? Cause you know, I never had my first kiss and technically you'll be my first."

"Yea yea of course I can teach you," he said," I'll go to the left and you to the right okay?" I nodded and we leaned in. When our lips touch, it felt like nothing I experienced before. We started slow and then speeded up.

"You are a good teacher!" I complimented Nash

"Are you sure it's your first time?" Nash asked me and I just giggled and got out of the closet cause our seven minutes was over.

When we went downstairs, Val's brother was there to pick us up so we hugged everyone and scheduled a hangout tomorrow at 1 at the ice cream shop not far from Nash's house.

Thanks to my dog (Hayes & Cam fanfic)  {completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara