Chapter 48

*3 months later*

Marie's POV

Val and I were back in Canada cause we had nothing to do in LA and we missed our families. She was supposed to come hang out at my house soon. And did I forgot to mention that the boys are coming back from tour soon?

"Bye see you later" I waved as my mom and dad drove away from the house.

Ok let's get this started. I went to the kitchen and got out a lot of chips and cookies for Val and I. Couple minutes later, the door rang.

"What's up?" I opened the door

"Hey, why are we always doing this" she was looking at my outfit. I wore the (2nd outfit on top).

"It's not my fault if you always copy me" I laughed and she pushed me playfully. She was wearing the (1st outfit on top).

We were on my bed on our laptops and I went in my emails since it was a long time since I went in them. I scrolled down and saw an email from our school.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed

"Omg what's happening!" Val was scared

"Look through your emails" I said and she did so.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed and we started to jump on my bed.

"Ok let's calm down now" I said getting my phone. "I'll text Cam to FaceTime me with Hayes by his side"

"Hey girls" the guys said

"Hey" we said

"Okay guys guess what" Val said excited

"WE ARE GOING TO PROM!!!" We screamed through the FaceTime.

"How come?" Hayes asked

"Our online school is linked with our old school so we got invited to prom" I answered.

"Will you guys be there?" Val asked

"Idk, when is it?"

"This Friday, that means in three days" I said

"Oh, I don't think we can make it" we were sad.

"But go buy everything you need and don't forget that we love you two" Cam said

"We love you too" and we ended the FaceTime.

"We don't have to be sad, we'll see them later anyways" Val said trying to cheer us up.

"You're right, let's go shopping" I said grabbing my bag and wallet.

"You look amazing" I said to Val when she showed me the dress she bought with the shoes.

"Aww thanks"

"It'll be more fun if they would be there" I said laying on my bed

"Yea but remember that we can't have everything we want" she undressed herself to wear her clothes.

"When are you working with a dance company again?" I asked

"Next month why"

"Cause no one knows about it"

"No one knows about you doing a tv show either" she got a point.

"I'm thinking about that, who will do our hair and makeup?" Val started to freak out

"I can call Ally and she'll bring Lexi with her"

"Who's Ally and Lexi?"

"They're two makeup artists and hairdressers"

"That's a good idea"

I dialed her number.

"Hello"

"It's me"

"What's up girl?" Ally asked

"I was wondering if you could come here with Lexi cause we have our prom and we need you two"

"Only if we can go too"

"For sure"

"Okay, we'll be there in two days"

"See ya"

"Bye" we hung up

"They're coming" I said excited.

Val's POV

valerielegault_: guys guess what?... Marie and I are going to prom!!!!

I tweeted and there was a lot of comments like 'omg that's so cool' and 'I wish I could go too'

"Val why did I started getting a lot of tweets?" I giggled

"I tweeted out that we were going to prom"

"Oh okay, do you want to watch a movie?"

"What about a sleepover here and we'll watch a lot of movies"

"Omg yes" she got out her projector cause her room is pretty big and she has a blank wall where she can project movies on.

Meanwhile, I went downstairs to make popcorn.

The movie started and not even half way through the movie, I started drifting off. We were cuddling since we missed our boyfriends so much. We sleep in each other's arms.