Chapter 10

Val's POV

The alarm went off and I got up and woke up Marie cause it was the first day of filming. We got up, she went to take her shower first cause it was more important for her to be on time. While she was taking her shower, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I got 2 pancakes and bacon a orange juice.

I quickly ate and headed back to our room. Before getting in the bathroom I ordered room service for Marie cause I knew she wouldn't have the time to head down and eat.

"I ordered food for you" I said to her

"Aww thanks" she said while I was getting in the bathroom.

When I got out, she was already dressed, she was wearing a brown pink-ish shirt and shorts with some sandals and sunglasses and bracelets and a watch (2nd outfit).

She had also put her hair in a ponytail and waved the end. She just putted mascara and lipgloss this time.

"Who are you trying to look good for" I asked laughing

"Everyone, cause you know it's my first day so I need to look good'"

"You're right, go kill it girl"

"Thanks bye" she hugged me and left.

I dressed up quickly and headed downstairs where the über was waiting for me. I was wearing adidas blue crop top and shorts with weird pineapples on it (1st outfit).

Marie's POV

Cameron was waiting for me in the über.

"Hey" I said while getting in the car

"Hey" Cameron responded back

"Are you ready to film your first ever film?" He asked

"Yea but I'm so nervous"

"It'll be alright" he said smiling at me and took my hand.

Can I just say I had chills all over my body when he did that? OMG he was so cute and I'm glad that he literally pushed me to the audition.

Cameron's POV

Why did I took Marie's hand? Well because I could see on her face that she was nervous so I wanted to calm her down but it felt so good to touch her.

Hayes' POV

Val arrived couple minutes late but it was fine.

"Sorry I'm late" she excused to us

"It's fine" one of the choreographers said

"Let's learn the other part now" I said excited

Marie's POV

We were now on the movie set and I was in my own room and people were doing my hair and makeup when Cameron entered.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked me

"Yea why wouldn't I?"

"Oh you didn't heard the news?"

"What?"

"Nash and Jess are dating now"

"Really? Well that's good for them right?"

"Yea I guess so"

I didn't really care that Nash was dating Jess it was in fact the best thing ever, it meant that Nash didn't liked me so I could have Cameron to myself.

The makeup artist and the hairdressers were done and it was now time for my scene.

Val's POV

"Okay, since you guys know the dance now, we'll go and leave you practice" the choreographers said and left leaving me and Hayes alone.

"Okay, so let's do this.." I said to Hayes who nodded

We did the dance at least 5 times before getting it right. The last time we did it, at the pose of the end, we looked into each other's eyes and Hayes started to leaned in so I leaned in too and then POW!

We kissed, it was even more better than the make out session last time. While kissing, he pushed me against the wall and I put my legs on his waist. We moved in perfect sync like last time. After about 5 minutes, we pulled away and I rested my head on the crook of his neck while my legs were still on his waist.

Hayes' POV

I kissed Val because I wanted to do that since a long time now and it was perfect. I couldn't ask for more, she was the girl of my dreams.

Cameron's POV

It was the scene when I was at Marie's home and met her family. After that scene, I was with her in her room practicing. It was the part when we were sitting on the bench talking.

We were practicing, practicing and practicing again until we came to the kissing scene.

"Do we have to do it?" She asked me

"No if you don't want to?"

"No it's okay I'll do it"

I leaned in and we kissed. She has luscious lips and I really wanted to do that since forever.

Marie's POV

Ugh! The kiss was magical, his lips were perfect and I had the zoo in my belly again. There were fireworks and we kissed until someone came and interrupted us.

"Oh, I'm so sorry" the person said before walking out

"Wow! Did you felt that?" He asked me