Chapter 34

Val's POV

"Let's go on a shopping spree" I suggested while we were walking

"That's a good idea" Marie said and we spotted a mall not too far from us.

We entered and our eyes widened. We saw every stores that we wanted; pink, vs, forever 21, Michael Kors, lululemon, under armor, Sephora, Mac, American Eagle...

"Are you ready?" Marie asked

"Hell yea" and we started to run in those stores and buy everything we liked.

We bought bras, panties, yoga pants, leggings, pants, jeans, shirts, dresses etc...

"We need to do a piercing" I said

"Oh ya, I need two another ones on my bottom ear and I'll do one on my cartilage later" Marie said

"We should do one on our belly button" I said

"Omg yes"

We walked into Claire's and asked for the piercings. Marie suffered more than me cause she did her ears and belly button and I only did my belly button. It actually looked really cute.

"Let's go eat now, I'm hungry af" I said walking to the food court.

"Hey Val" I hear someone say then I turned around to see Tez (Hayes' bff)

"Oh hey Tez" I said confused

"I'm gonna leave you too" Marie said walking to KFC.

"I wanted to see if you were okay since Hayes broke up with you"

"Oh I'm fine don't worry"

"Do you need help with those bags?" he asked taking them.

I could tell that he was flirting with me but who cares. I don't like him or anything but it'll be cool to be his friend.

He insisted to bring us back home but like we're not kids anymore, we can take care of ourselves.

*a week later*

No I'm not seeing Tez and yes I'm still single but today is the day that I'll be on The Ellen Show!!!

I wanted to be fancy but not too fancy so I wore a red dress and black high heels (1st outfit on top). I curled my hair and had almost full makeup on.

"Marie I'm going, the car is outside waiting for me" I said hugging her

"Good luck"

"Thank you"

It was almost my turn to be on set with Ellen but I was so damn nervous.

"Please welcome Valerie Legault" Ellen said and everyone started clapping.

I entered and danced a little to the song, kissed Ellen on the cheeks and sat down.

"So tell me, how are you?" she asked

"I'm so happy right now" I said

"That's good, so you are a competitor in Dancing With The Stars season 22 right?"

"Yes" everyone started clapping

"When did you start dancing?"

"I think I started dancing when I was 3 years old, it's like a passion to me"

"Did you ever dated Hayes?"

"Wow already?" Everyone laughed

"Actually yes, we dated for couple months then he left to go with Jordyn Jones I think a week ago, but I'm totally fine and I hope they'll be happy together" everyone clapped