Chapter 47

Marie's POV

It's been a week since I broke up with Cam. He always called and texted me but I never answered. I went out every night to have fun and to forget about him but the sad truth is that I really miss him. I had a coffee date today with a guy that I met one night at a club but I didn't told Val.

I had to dress up for the date but it was kinda cold outside so I decided to wear a big white sweater with blue jeans and white sneakers (2nd outfit on top). I just brushed my hair and applied a little makeup.

"I'm going out, I'll be back later" I said to Val before exiting the apartment.

These past few days, she has been really sad but she didn't want to tell me why so I just let it go.

I walked to the coffee shop and waited for Zach. He was actually really hot but Cam is better.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I got up to embrace him when he came.

"I'm good thanks what about you?"

"I'm doing good" I smiled.

Val's POV

Hayes and the tour went to couple places now and in the first two places, he had the bracelet on but not since then. I saw a lot of photos on Twitter with him and a certain girl that is apparently on Dance Moms. The fact that she's more pretty than me really hurts cause I'm scared that Hayes will choose her over me.

"Hey babe" Hayes said on the FaceTime.

"Hey" I faked a smile

"How was your d-" I was cut off by Taylor

"Hayes we need to go now" I heard him say.

"See you later Val" he blowed a kiss and hung up.

I really miss him but is he cheating on me with that girl? I really need my bestfriend right now but she's probably busy doing god knows what.

Marie's POV

It was almost dark outside and I was now at Zach's apartment. We were just talking.

"I'm going to the bathroom" he said getting up.

I got off the sofa to look at the photos of him and his family. It was so cute. When I turned around, Zach was there only few inches from my face. He leaned in but I didn't move. I then felt smooth lips on mine. I kissed back and it turned into a make out then got heated really quickly.

We were heading to his room without breaking the kiss when I realized that what I was doing was wrong and it wasn't me.

"I can't do this" I broke the kiss, took my stuff then left with tears in my eyes. I need him, I can't live without him.

Val's POV

I came back home after a little walk around the neighborhood. I was wearing (1st outfit on top). That walk helped me get things organized in my mind.

"Marie are you okay?" I saw her crying on the sofa. It was the first time that I see her cry like that.

"I-I really miss him" she stuttered

"So go talk to him and let him explain" I rubbed her back

"That's what I was going to do but are you okay?" she wiped her tears away

"I don't know, all I know is that Hayes doesn't wear his bracelet anymore and that he's talking to a girl that is prettier than me"

"You should go talk to him too" we got up at the same time and entered our rooms.

"Hayes we need to talk" I said when he showed on my screen

"What?"

"Are you cheating on me?" I managed not to cry.

"What no"

"So why are you not wearing your bracelet and why are you texting that girl"

"I didn't want you to know it but I lost my bracelet somewhere and I can't find it. For the girl, don't worry she's Taylor's girlfriend" I was relieved

"I'm sorry for thinking you were cheating babe"

"It's okay, I understand" we continue talking for about two more hours.

Marie's POV

It took me all my strength to click on Cam's name to FaceTime him.

"MARIE!" he screamed

"Hello"

"Look for the girl in that photo, it was a stage kiss"

"It didn't look like it"

"I know cause I'm good at it" I giggled

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you" I said looking down

"I love you, will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Obviously" we kissed through the screen.