Chapter 35

Marie's POV

I had tears in my eyes. Cameron and the boys turned to look at me.

"Marie what's wrong?" Cameron asked

"I don't know, go ask Rachel" I took my stuff and ran out of the house.

I could hear someone scream my name and then I felt like someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to see Cameron

"Marie wait" he said taking deep breaths

"For what, just go back to Rachel" I snapped.

"No, I want you" He tried to take my hand but I quickly moved backwards.

"Do not touch me, call me or even talk to me again" I almost screamed then ran off.

I arrived at the apartment in tears and everyone was looking at me on the streets.

"Omg Marie what's happening? Why there's blood on you?" Val asked but I didn't even noticed I was bleeding.

"It's C-Cameron" I said crying

"What did he do again"

"He doesn't really love me, he still love his ex more than me so I broke up with him" I quickly stopped crying after saying that.

"That's so fucked up"

"You know whatt, I don't even care. Let's go turn up tonight" I said wiping my tears away

"Tez told me that there's a beach party tonight we should go since we're single now" we laughed

"Let's go get ready"

We went in my room and I got out a pair of neon blue triangle bikini.(1st bikini on top)

"What do you think of this?" I asked my best friend

"That's so cute" she replied

"I'll wear a white Pacsun shirt with shorts and a sweater on top of the bikini(1st outfit on top)" I said

"What do you about this pair of bikini" she said showing me a pair of dark purple and pink bikini (2nd bikini on top)

"Omg I want it"

"I'll wear a white shirt with flowery short and a sweater on top of the bikini (2nd outfit on top)"

We wore the bikini and decided to take pictures in them cause we looked really good. Then we posted them on Instagram.

@mc_the_beautiful: going to a beach party with the best girl in the world ❤️
@valerielegault_: going to a beach party with the most beautiful girl in the world 😘

We were now on the beach and we talked to everyone. My breakup with Cameron wasn't official now but I was going to make it official later.

"Let's go dance" I said dragging Val to where the music was.

Ethan, Grayson, Tez and Aaron were there. When we were dancing, they came to join us.

"Let's take a pic" Val said and we handed someone the camera to take it.

We took the picture and Val was on Tez's back and I was on Aaron's.

"I'm going to take a drink" Val said going to the bar and Tez followed her.

"Marie can I talk to you for a sec?" Aaron asked me

"What?"

"It's about Cameron"

"No I don't want to hear anything about that dickhead" I snapped

"But he's really sad and depressed right now"

"I don't care, I'm going to swim" I removed my shirt and short and ran to the sea. Everyone else followed.

Val's POV

"Can I get a tequila?" I asked the barman

"Wow you're trying to get drunk or something?" Tez laughed

"I'm just trying to have fun" I said drinking my drink

We talked talked talked...

"Can we go swim?" I asked getting tired of the talking

We entered the water with the other and I was enjoying it.

After that, we went back to dancing and I could feel a lot of eyes looking at me and Marie. I don't mind like seriously we were hot in those bikinis.

Ethan came to dance with me so I started to do some grinding and stuff on him.

I looked at my phone cause it was vibrating and saw that someone posted a picture of Ethan grabbing my ass and a tweet from Hayes.

@HayesGrier: don't touch what's mine😡

I was really surprised cause I didn't know who he was subtweeting about but I had a feeling that it was about me.

Marie's POV

I was dancing and feeling myself when I felt hands grabbing my waist.

"What the-" I turned around to see Aaron

"What do you want again?" I asked

"I wanted to say sorry"

"What do you mean?"

"For talking to you about your ex"

"It's okay" I hugged him.

I couldn't resist more so I...kissed him and we started making out. I didn't felt anything but it was still good. And the worst part is that he didn't even try to break the kiss.

Val's POV

I was getting drunk so Ethan proposed to let me stay at their house since it was close. When we got there he put me in a room.

"Where are you going?" I asked him

"To my room"

"No stay, I wanted to do this since a really long time now"

I brought him closer to me and kissed him, the kiss started to get heated and lead to a make out.

The next morning, I woke up with no clothes on...