Chapter 7

Marie's POV

When I woke up, Val already left for her date. I'm excited for her. I got up, brushed my teeth and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, I got a text from Cameron.

Cam😋😇: hey do u wanna hangout today at my house?

Marie🤗: yea sure but u need to text me the address.

Cam😋😇: yay! The address is 4543 Sunset Boulevard

Marie🤗: I'll be there in an hour.

Cam😋😇: see u soon.

I had so much stuff to do so, I dressed in sweatpants and a big hoodie and put my hair in a ponytail. I went to the breakfast area downstairs cause I was hungry af. I ate really fast and headed back to my room. I checked the time and I had 40 minutes left.

I quickly brushed my teeth again. I wore a grey sweater with a heart on it with some jeans and black converse (pic on top). I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail and curled the ends. I put a little makeup on face, mascara, lipgloss and eyeliner.

I quickly found a uber and gave him the address. When I arrived, I thanked him and got out of the car. I rang the doorbell and at my biggest surprise, Nash was there.

Nash's POV

I opened the door and saw Marie.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked her

"Cameron invited me to spend the day but what are you doing here?"

"I was about to leave but I guess I'll stay" I answered excited

I had a thing for Marie since that night when we kissed in the closet but I think Cam does too so she will need to decide.

"Hey Marie" Cam said

"Hey so I guess we'll hangout together" she responded and went to sit in the living room while Cam pulled me aside.

"What are doing?" Cam asked me

"Yo, I like her and if she's here, I'll stay"

"No you won't so please get out" Cam almost shouted mad

"Bro calm down, it's not like you like her or anything."

Cameron's POV

I wanted Nash to get out cause I know that if he stays, he will get closer to Marie. We went to the living room where Marie was watching TV and Nash sat beside her.

We put a movie that everyone like 'Ride Along' with Ice Cube and Kevin Hart. We couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole movie.

At one point, Nash and Marie started cuddling, I couldn't support seeing that so I got up and called someone.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked the person.

"Yea sure what?"

"Can you come to my house now?"

"Okay, I'm on my way" and then we hung up.

After couple minutes, the doorbell rang and I went to open the door. I then saw the person I was waiting, Jessica. She is one of my closest friend and I needed her help to make Marie jealous cause I couldn't see her with Nash.

Marie's POV

The doorbell rang and when Cam opened the door, there was that girl Jessica, one of Cam's closest friends but I didn't know why she was there.