Chapter 29

Val's POV

"I can explain" I said walking to Hayes who has in his hands a poster of him with a big X on it.

"It was when you 'cheated' on me so when I got back here I did that" I tried to explain

"That's actually pretty funny, you have posters of me?"

"No?" I said

"So what is all of this"

"Okay ya I have posters of you" I sighed

"It's cute" he said kissing me.

*Next day*

Marie's POV

"Cameron wake up" I shook him after entering the guest room

"Nooo" he whined

"Ok sure, I'll just go then" I said walking away

"Lay down with me" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his bed.

"Ugh only 5 minutes"

"Why"

"Cause Val and her family are coming later and we need to help cook"

"I'll get up only if you give me a kiss on the cheek"

"Now get up" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek

We brushed our teeth and went downstairs to help my mom and dad.

"Good morning" Cameron and I said

"Good morning" my mom and dad said

"You two can start cutting these vegetables"

I'm really glad cause my family and Cameron get along really well and Cameron is a really good chef.

Hayes' POV

"I'll go get ready so come back in my room when you're done" Val said while I was walking out.

"So, you only do motocross?" Val's dad asked while I was walking the way back to my room

"Actually, I do football too"

"I hope you're good cause I was the best in my high school"

"I'm sure good"

"Go get ready quickly, we're leaving soon"

"Yes sir" I said walking to my room.

Val's dad was intimidating, I'm almost scared of him but I need to show him that I'm a good guy for his daughter.

I'm done getting ready so I go back in Val's room and see her standing in front of the mirror.

"You look beautiful babe" I said walking to her and kissing her

"Thank you" she blushed

She was wearing a black crop top with a leopard motif on it and a jacket on with vans.(2nd outfit on top)

"Let's go guys" We heard her dad say so we got out quickly.

Val's POV

We arrived to Marie's house and she answered door. She was wearing a dress that has a black top and a pale pink bottom with a grey cardigan and black high heels.

"You look amazing" I said hugging her

"Thanks you too" she hugged back and we entered the house.

We talked a little and then we ate. The food was delicious I wanted more. After the dessert, Hayes, Cameron, Marie and I went in the backyard and sat beside the pool to make a YouTube video.