Chapter 33

Val's POV

When I woke up the next morning, Hayes was beside me. I looked at him for a couple minutes and then I saw hickeys on his neck. WTF, I know I didn't gave him that so it must be-. No it can't. OMFG is it-? I was so mad but he was still asleep so I slapped him and got out of the room.

I went to the kitchen and saw Elizabeth cooking.

"Good morning sweetie" she said to me

"Good morning" she saw that I was mad

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me please" she said sitting beside me

"Fine, I woke up last night and Hayes wasn't there..." I told her everything

"Ugh I hate Jordyn too" she whispered

"It looks like everyone here hates her beside Hayes" I laughed

Everyone came downstairs later and we ate. I was the whole time ignoring Jordyn and Hayes. Finally when I went back in Hayes' room, I spoke.

"Wtf do you want?" I snapped

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I'm just... not feeling well" I lied

"Get ready fast cause your flight is soon"

"Okay"

Obviously I lied, if he knew what I found, I don't what would've happen.

I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed up. I wore a white tank top with black pants and a grey cardigan (1st outfit on top). I put my hair in a ponytail, took all my stuff and headed downstairs.

"I'll miss you Val" Sky said hugging me

"Aww I'll miss you too" I said hugging back

"Hope you'll come back soon" Elizabeth said

"Only if Skylinn wants to" I said looking at her and she nodded

"Bye, love y'all" I said going into the car.

We arrived at the airport and when I was about to go to my plane Hayes stopped me.

"Um, Val... I think we need to break up" I wasn't surprised

"Okay, have a good life with Jordyn" I said before walking to my plane.

I was actually happy and not sad. That's weird right? But I'm better without him anyway.

Marie's POV

I woke up in Cameron's arms. His arms were so strong, I could stay like that forever. I kissed his nose to wake him up but he didn't so I kissed his cheek. He moved a little then I kissed his lips. At that moment he woke up and deepened the kiss.

"Finally" I said sitting down

"I was already awake before you" he said rubbing his eyes

"So why didn't you stayed up?" I asked

"Cause I wanted a kiss"

"Well you got one" I said looking at him

"I want another one" he said pushing me toward him

"Oh really?" I smirked "then catch me"

I quickly got out of the bed and ran to his bathroom then closed the door.

"That's not fair I wasn't ready" Cameron whined outside the door meanwhile, I was undressing and got in the shower.

Couple minutes later, I heard the door open and Cameron entered the shower.

"Wtf Cameron" I screamed

"Gotcha" he said pulling to his naked body.

My breasts touched his chest and he grabbed my butt.

Cameron's POV

I got so turned on by Marie's naked body touching mine. The shower was kinda big so I pushed her on the wall and started to kiss her neck until I reached her spot.

"Ooooh" she moaned

I moved to her lips and we started making out hardcore then she jumped on me putting her legs on my waist. I inserted my dick in her and made her scream.

"Omfg" she screamed

I moved up and down and then got faster.

"Cameron" she moaned

"Marie" I moaned

I release her and then cum in the shower. We cleaned ourselves and got out.

"That was unexpected" she said walking out the bathroom

"I'm unexpected" she laughed

"I'll get ready so that we can go do something later" she said

"Okay," she then received a text message.

Marie's POV

That was wow! One of the greatest sex ever. I got a text from Val.

Val😍😊😇: Hayes dumped me, I need you rn

Marie💗: I'll be there soon

"We have to cancel our date, Val needs me, Hayes broke up with her" I said grabbing my clothes

"Okay I'll wait for you downstairs"

I got dressed up. I was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt that said 'Make Love' on it with a pair of black jeans with Vans and a beanie (2nd outfit on top).

"I'm ready" I said walking to the living room.

"Bye Marie, come back soon" Cameron's mom hugged me

"I'll come back soon, promise" I hugged back and then left.

We drove to my house but I was so hungry, I didn't ate anything since I woke up and I did a lot of exercises last night and this morning.

"Thanks Cameron, we'll go on a date soon" I kissed him

"See you later" he left and I headed to our house.

"Val I'm here" I screamed then I walked to her room.

I see her sitting on her bed with a large smile on her face.

"Is everything okay? Cause normally if someone break up with you, you're supposed to be sad" I said sitting beside her

"I got invited as a guest on The Ellen Show!" she screamed then I screamed jumping around.

"Omfg that's amazing! But what about you and Hayes?"

"Ohh, I don't feel anything tbh, I'm good"

"Okay, we should go celebrate it" I said getting up

"Omg yes, a girls night" we walked out of the room and headed outside. We decided to walk since everything was beside us.