Chapter 4

Val's POV

When we got to our room, we literally threw ourselves to our beds and slept. I woke up the next morning at 10 am not believing what happened last night. It was like a dream and I'll never forget what happened. Marie was still sleeping so I got in the shower. When I got out, she was already awake.

"Good morning" I say to her

"Morning" she replied

"So what happened with you and Nash in that closet?" I asked

"Well you know I never kissed someone right? So I asked him to teach me how to." She said and my mouth almost dropped, "but what happened with you and Hayes!"

"Well he pulled Aaron out the closet and then we did make out!! It felt like my world was changing!!!!" I said smiling

"That's good for you, I'm gonna go take my shower and then we'll go eat breakfast and go meet up with the boys." I nodded

She hopped in the shower while I was dressing up. I'm wearing a brown lightish with pale blue jeans and some sandals (1st outfit). When Marie got out of the shower I was doing my makeup. I put some mascara and eyeliner and I curled my hair to make it wavy. Marie went to the bathroom to change but when she got out, she was wearing a with long sleeve shirt with a black and white dots pants and some shoes.(2nd outfit). She straightened her hair to make it more pretty and put some mascara and eyeliner on.

"You look smoking" I said looking at her

"Thanks boo! You look hot!" She said to me and we laughed

Marie's POV

It was now 12 pm so we went downstairs to the breakfast area and picked up some food to eat. I got pancakes and orange juice. Val got a French toast and some apple juice. When we finished eating, it was already 12:35 pm so we asked Val's brother to drive us to the ice cream shop.

When we arrived there, it was already 12:55 pm and the boys were already there but there was only Hayes, Cam, Nash and Aaron. We got out of car and hugged the guys.

Hayes' POV

Val was looking so hot I swear I thought I was dreaming.

"Hey girls" we saluted them

"Hey guys" they responded

Cameron's POV

Marie was looking so pretty today with her hair straightened and her outfit. I think I might like her and I hope she feels the same way. I wanted to be her first kiss since yesterday she said that she hadn't got one yet but I'm pretty sure it was with Nash which makes me really sad.

"So let's get going" Nash said and we all entered the ice cream shop.

Nash's POV

Last night when we kissed it was the best kiss ever. I really like her. And I'll try to make a move today.

"What can I get for you?" The employee asked us

"Can I get a strawberry ice cream please?" Hayes responded

"Can I have a vanilla ice cream?" I asked

"Can I get a chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream?" Cameron asked

"Can I get a mint chocolate chip ice cream?" Marie asked

"Can I get a chocolate ice cream?" Aaron asked

"Can I get a bubble gum ice cream please?" Val asked. The employee nodded and proceeded. He gave us our ice creams and we went to seat outside to eat.

"So what are we doing today?" Marie asked

"Well we can show you LA? It'll be fun"

"Yea that sounds cool let's do it" Val said. We got up and started walking. Val and Hayes were talking and walking in front, Marie and I were talking and walking in front of Cam and Aaron.

Val's POV

"So you really speak French?" Asked Hayes

"Yea" I said laughing

"Can you say 'I love you Hayes' in French please?" He said pouting his lips like a little boy

"Je t'aime Hayes" I said but I'm pretty sure he didn't understood

"Wow you talk so fast" he said amazed

"Well obviously it's my first language" I giggled. I could hear Marie and Nash talked behind us.

"Tell me a little bit about yourself" Nash asked her

"Um... My full name is Marie-Carmen, I'm 16, I came from Canada for the summer, my fav ice cream is mint chocolate chip and French is my first language that's why I have an accent." She said smiling at him

"Wow I didn't knew you spoke French and came from Canada?" Nash said surprised

"Well now you know" she said giggling.

The sun was settling down so went to Nash's house and watched a movie. At Marie's request, we watched 'The Croods' one of her favorite movies. She was cuddled with Nash and me with Hayes. Cam got up and went to the kitchen so I followed him.

"Is everything okay?" I asked him

"Actually no, everything is not okay!" He said with sadness

"What why what's happening?" I asked him

"It's because of Marie... I like her but she is always with Nash"

"Don't worry she likes you too, she had always liked you"

"Really?"

"Ya, before we came here, she was always talking about you. You have always been her celeb crush."

"Wow I've never thought of that."

Marie's POV

The movie was done and as I was about to stand up, the door bell rang. It was Val's brother. We hugged the guys and leaves but before leaving, Cam pulled me aside to tell me something.

"Meet me tomorrow morning at 10 am at the park where you met Hayes" he said

"Why"

"I'll tell you tomorrow" I left.

We arrived in our room and as we were taking off our makeup,

Val asked,"what is happening with you and Nash?"

"Nothing we are just friends why?"

"You seem really close and I think he has a crush on you"

"What? No. Obviously not, look at me"

"You are beautiful, but who would you choose between Nash and Cameron?"

"It's a tough question Val but as you already know I love Cam so obviously him."

"Anyways goodnight"

"Yea goodnight"