Chapter 37

Val's POV

"You don't have to do it" I said to Hayes who was trying since ten minutes to win the giant teddy bear at the fair.

"No I want you to have it" he said

"Yay I did it" he screamed and took the teddy bear to give it to me.

"Thank you" I kissed him on the cheek

"You missed" he smirked so I kissed him on the lips.

We left the fair and walked to the beach that was close.

"It was fun" I said still walking across the beach

"I must admit"

"Remember the day we met?" I asked

"How can I forget, you were so beautiful"

"Does that mean I'm not beautiful today" I was playing around

"No no I didn't mean that..."

"Relax, I'm joking" I laughed

"Hahaha funny"

"I was almost going to die that day..." I started "one of the reason Marie and I came to California was to have a chance to meet you and the other boys"

"Well I can see that you did" we laughed.

We continued talking and joking around. I'm really comfortable when I'm with him and I like that.

Marie's POV

"So what about the time we met" Cameron asked cause we were talking about our memories

"It was at a beach right?" I asked

"Yep, you were really cute in that bikini"

"Thank you"

I was on the kitchen counter and when I hopped off of it, I almost fell. Thanks to Cameron for catching me.

I was in his hands and we were just staring at each other for a little while until I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me. Our lips locked together and I felt the zoo in my stomach again. I couldn't get enough of it.

*Next day*

Val's POV

Today's the day of the final! I'm so excited and scared at the same time. I'll be sad if we don't win but at least we would've tried.

I was in the dance room practicing with Alex.

"Folks gather around" the choreographer said

"It's the last chance you have to prove what you guys have in the bottoms of your heart and if you don't win, don't worry it's just the beginning. But you'll win cause I know you can and I believe in you" he gave us a pep talk

"At 3 say Power" we put our hands in the middle

"1 2 3 Power" we shouted.

Marie's POV

WHAT TIME IT IS? (a/n: summertime) OMFG IM LATE!

I woke up so late cause I was with Cameron so I didn't got much sleep. I quickly got in the shower and throw on the first outfit that I found in my closet. A grey long sleeve crop top with a skirt and high heels (1st outfit on top) . I braid my hair on the right side and did my makeup like usual. I had Val's beautiful black dress for the after party (2nd outfit on top)

I called Cameron to come pick me up to drive me there and obviously he was invited too. After 20 minutes, we were in the theater waiting for the show to start.

Val's POV

"Break a leg" Alex said

"You too"

We did our dance and we were really of ourselves (dance on top).

"That was wow" the host said "what about you judges?"

"Personally, I could feel the vibes and it was extraordinary" Julianne said

"The dance was perfect there's nothing else to say" Hayes commented

"It's really difficult to chose the winners now"

"Let the other concurrent coming onto the stage." the host said "so who won"

"Before telling who wins, I have a question to ask to Val" Hayes said getting out of his chair and walking towards me.

I was shocked. On the screens there was that question that I heard a lot of times.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" he whispered the last part

"Y-Yes" I jumped in his arms and everyone clapped and cheered.

"So the winners are... Valerex (Alex and Val names)" Julianne said and everyone got out of their chairs to clap while Hayes was kissing me.

The judges threw a party for Alex and I and everyone was invited. It was really fun and I was dancing with Hayes on the dance floor while Cameron was flirting with Marie. I totally ship them again #Carie.