Chapter 42

Marie's POV

"I was thinking... What about a double date?" I asked Val while we were on our phones.

"That's actually a great idea, let me call Hayes" Val said dialing Hayes' number.

"I call Cameron" he picked up quickly

"Hello" he said

"It's me, I was wondering if you'd want a double date with Val and Hayes?"

"Absolutely... Yes I'd love to"

"Yay, see you in an hour"

"Bye, love you"

"Love you too" then we hung up.

"He said yes" I turned to Val

"So did Hayes" we were all excited cause we've never been on a double date before.

"We need to be ready in an hour so let's go" I said getting up.

I went to my room, took a shower, dried my hair and wore my clothes. I wore a floral crop top type of bra with a bunch of colors on it, blue stripped jeans and a grey cardigan with super cute black little boots (2nd outfit on top). I braided my hair to one side cause I was to lazy to curl it. I did my makeup and exit my room.

"Are you done?" I asked knocking on Val's door.

"Yep" she got out of her room.

"Hey you're wearing the same shoes as me" I pointed out.

"At least we twinned without planing it" we laughed.

She was wearing a black crop top with white little flowers on it, blue washed jeans and a grey cardigan with the same little cute boots as me (1st outfit on top).

We were walking on a street with our boyfriends by our sides and eating ice creams when a group of guys walked by us. They looking at Val and I like we were fresh meat.

Cameron noticed. "What you're looking at?" he asked to the boys.

"At those sexy creatures" one of them said. I was taken back by those words.

"What did you just say about my girlfriend?" Cameron asked

"C'mon dude she can do better than that" I was shocked. Cameron went to that boy and started to punch him. The others left when they started fighting.

"Don't ever talk to my girlfriend like that, you son of a bitch" Cameron shouted to him who was now on the ground. Then we left.

"Thank you Cameron" Val and I said

"He doesn't have the right to talk to women like that" he said still mad

"It's okay Cam, it's done" I said trying to comfort him.

"You never called me Cam before" he said with a huge smile on his face. He suddenly kiss me.

"Wow someone's happy" Hayes said and we laughed.

We walked to a mountain and sat down.

"Ladies, we have a surprise for you" Hayes said and Val and I looked at each other.

"What is that surprise?" She asked