Chapter 5

Marie's POV

I woke up at 8:50 because Cameron wanted to talk to me so I got up, took a shower and then wore something really comfy. My hair was messy so I put it in a ponytail. It was now 9:50 and I started walking to the park. When I arrived there Cameron was already there so walked toward him.

"Hey Cam what's good?"

"Nothing much and you?"

"Just tired but why do you wanted to talk to me?"

"Um... So I saw you hanging out with Nash a lot lately..."

"So..."

"Um, do you like him or something?"

"What? Ya as a friend not more" I said with a weird expression

"Well it seems like he likes you more than that,"

"Wow you are the 2nd person that tell me that"

"If he asks you out, will you go out with him?"

"He will never asks me out cause I'm not pretty," I said looking down at my feet

"What? No you are beautiful"

"But if he does I don't know maybe"

"Oh but what if I do this will you go out with him?"

"What do-" I was cut off by Cam's lips smashed on mine. I had chills all over my body and I felt like there was a zoo in my stomach. It was better than Nash's kiss. I didn't want the kiss to end and I could feel Cam smile through the kiss. We kissed for at least 2 minutes when we finally pulled away.

"I'm so sorry" Cam said to me. I don't know what to say so I just ran off to the hotel but Cam didn't followed me. He just stay seated.

Val's POV

Marie came in the room exhausted and scared.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Cam told me to meet him this morning. I went, we talked and asked me strange questions like what if Nash ask me out and stuff. And then h-he kissed m-me"

"He did what? He really did it? Omg how was it?"

"There's no words to describe it but I felt like there was a zoo in my belly."

"So you like him?"

"I don't know? I think so" I was so confused. I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes😍😘: hey is it cool with Marie and you if we and boys go to the fair today?

Val❤️: yea that's so cool will be at Nash's house at 5

Hayes😍😘: okay boo😘 see you later

Val❤️: later

"We are going to the fair today yay! We'll have to go to Nash's house at 5." I said excited to her

"Do I need to go? I don't want to see Cam nor Nash?"

"Yes you'll have to go and I'll be there"

"No you'll be with Hayes doing cute stuff together"

"But if you'll need to talk to me when we are there, we'll talk in French okay?"

"Yea sure".

We just hangout in the room until it was 4.

Marie's POV

Val went to take a shower so I decided to wear a gray shirt with a black pair of shorts and a flannel with some white Vans (2nd outfit) and for the first time curled my hair which took more than 30 minutes. While I was curling my hair Val came out of the bathroom already dressed. She was wearing a shirt that said 'PIZZA IS MY BAE' on it and some pale blue shorts and sunglasses.

Val straightened her hair and was actually smoking.

"You're ready?" She asked me

"No but I'm feeling myself so let's go"

We took this time a uber to go to Nash's house because Val's brother was somewhere we didn't know. When we arrived at Nash's house, I was feeling strange, I was scared. We knocked and entered the house.

Cameron's POV

Marie just arrived and she was looking beautiful like every other day

"Hey Marie and Val" Nash said

"Hey Nash" they said after that hugged everyone but when Marie came to me, it was weird.

"Let's get going to the fair" Nash and Hayes said excited.

We all went to Nash's car that had 5 seats but we were 6 so Marie had to seat on me cause she came the last in the car. Her seating on my lap kinda made me turned on.

Marie's POV

I didn't wanted to seat on Cam's lap but I didn't had a choice and I did everything to not look in his eyes during the trip. We finally pulled to the fair and I finally get off Cam's lap.

We got to the entrance and paid but Nash and Hayes insisted to pay for Val and I so we just let them do after a long argument. There were a lot of game stations. Hayes and Val went out of the group and I stayed with the other boys but there was a really big tension. I tried to put all the negative thoughts aside and enjoy the night. Nash went to play a game with water guns and won a medium size teddy bear for me.

"This is for you" Nash said handed me the teddy bear

"Awww that's so cute thank you" I said kissing his cheek.

It was now dark and the fair was filled with lights everywhere. It was beautiful. When I was looking at the colors on the big wheel, I could feel someone looking at me. I turned around and saw Cam looking at me.

"What?" I asked him

"Nothing, you're just so beautiful when you are amazed" he said looking into my eyes.

"No I'm not. What are you talking about?" I said looking into his eyes

"Yes you are" he said approaching me with only few centimeters between our faces.

I suddenly got pulled away by Val

"What are you doing?" I asked her mad

"You will never believe this but... Hayes just asked me on a date!!!" She said excited. All the boys were looking at us so we decided to talk in French so that they will not understand.

"Comment est-ce qu'il te l'a demandé?"(how did he asked you?)

"On était sur la grande roue et rendu au sommet, ça cest arrêté et il s'est littéralement mis sur un genou pour me le demander. Cetait tellement romantique"( we were on the ferris wheel and when we were on the top, it stopped and he was literally on one knee for asking me to me a date. It was so romantic)

"OMG that's so cute" I said to her. The guys were looking at us like they just saw mermaids.

"Did you guys understood anything?" I asked them and they shook their head. It was pretty funny.

"Guys we need to get back to our hotel, can you drive us back please?" Nash and the others nodded and went to seat in the car.