Chapter 13

*8 months later*

Marie's POV

We are back in Canada but before going back, I finished my movie 'The Outfield'. If you were wondering, no I didn't talked to Cameron once since what he did to me and I'm dating Nash because he was there for me when Cameron did what he did.

Today, Val and I were going to LA because of the movie premiere of 'The Outfield'.

Talking of Val, she's still single cause she's not over Hayes and let me tell you that she will not get over him soon. Remember when I told you that she's was obsessed with him? Yea, she's been obsessed with him since so long that it'll take that much time to forget him and it seemed that he had moved on cause he went back with his ex Jordan.

Anyways, Val and I were about to be late to take our plane.

"Hurry up Val" I said pushing her to enter the airport

"I'm going calm down" she said walking faster.

We were now boarding the plane. The flight took so many hours but at least I had time to sleep. We now arrived in LA and see Nash.

"Hey babe" he said walking to me and kissing me passionately

"Hey Nashy" I said kissing back

"Ew! Get a room" Val said looking away and we laughed

"You are ready for tonight?" Nash asked me

"Yes I am and I'm so excited" I said picking up my bags and walking to Nash's car

"You guys are going to go to my house since you have no where else to go" Nash said looking at us.

"Uh uhh! I'm not staying there. Can I remind you that Hayes lives there too?" Val freaked out

"It's fine, he's not even home anyway, he's with Jordan preparing for the movie premiere" Nash said looking at Val who was now mad and started driving.

We arrived to his house and led us to our rooms.

"Since I know you two love each other so much that I putted to beds in a single bedroom." Nash said smiling at us and showing the room

"Wow! Thanks Nash that's so sweet" Val said and I kissed him.

"I'll let you guys get settle and get ready because the movie premiere is in 4 hours"

"Thanks boo" I said kissing him again and entering the room

"Can you guys stop kissing when I'm around please" Val asked me disgusted

"It's not my fault if I love him" I said laughing she just rolled her eyes.

"Okay I'll be the first one to hop in the shower" Val said walking in the shower in our room

"Okay, I'll go see Nash and then come back" I said leaving the room.

"Hey Nashy," I said kissing his cheek

"Oh no, not you again" he whined laughing

"That's so mean" I pretended to be hurt

"You know I missed you right?" He asked getting up of his chair and grabbing me by my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

"I missed you too" I said pecking his lips and placing my head on his chest. We stayed like that for at least 5 minutes.

"I think Val's done" I said

"Okay, see you later princess" Nash said kissing my forehead and I walked back in our room

"You are finally done" I said laughing

"I didn't took that long" she said

"Anyways it's my turn now." I said walking in the bathroom.

After the nice shower, I walked in the room and saw a lot of hair products and makeup products and two mirrors on the floor.

"Are you ready to get ready?" Val asked me as I sit down next to her.

"I was born ready" I said grabbing a makeup palette.

It was a special occasion so I had full makeup on, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, lipstick, blush and all that stuff. I took my time to do all of this cause I want it to be perfect. It took me at least 1 hour and 30 minutes but it was worth it.

When I looked at Val, I couldn't even recognize her, she was so beautiful. After that, it was time for our dresses. I wore the first dress on top and Val wore the second one.

I curled my hair and this time I thought that I was dying, it took so long but thanks god I had Val to do the back of my hair. Val did a bun, a really pretty bun.

We were ready now and Nash was waiting for us outside the house in front of the limo. When we walked out, his eyes were looking at us like we were a piece of cake.

"W-wow, you two look beautiful" Nash said to us

"Aww thank you" Val and I said before walking in the limo

We arrived at the red carpet and everyone was already there but all their attention were turned to Val and I.

We walked on the red carpet to take photos.

Val's POV

I was kinda shy of all the attention but I had to deal with it. We were now on the red carpet to take photos and Nash and Marie were together so I was all alone but I still took some photos. After couple minutes, my attention turned to Hayes who had just arrived with his girlfriend Jordan.

We looked each other in the eye for 2 seconds and then I turned around to enter the theater. When I entered, I sat beside Marie who was beside Nash (obviously) couple minutes later, the movie started.

Cameron's POV

Marie didn't even notice me but I noticed her like who cannot notice her looking like that. She really changed in 8 months but I still miss her. When we were watching the movie, I could see her cuddling with Nash. But when the part of our kiss came up, I felt something inside of me that wasn't right but I didn't know what.

Hayes' POV

I'm with Jordan now but I'm still not over Val, not what after everything we've had and I still miss her. The worst part is, she will never forgive me and she probably already moved on. But tonight, she looked really beautiful. It's sad how our story ended.