Chapter 44

*2 months later: September 8th*

Marie's POV

"Happy birthday Cam!!" I said hugging my boyfriend of 21 years old

"Thank you babe" he hugged back

"What do you want to do today since its your birthday?" I asked sitting on the kitchen counter

"What about..." he came in front of me and put his hands on my hips "...you and me staying home and play video games" he said and kissed me.

"I think that's a great idea" I kissed back

I obviously have a gift for Cam and he'll receive it later ;).

"Do I look good in those jeans?" I hopped off the counter. I was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark grey sweater that says "Meow" on it with brown booties.(1st little box, 1st outfit on top)

"Yes babe and those jeans shows that amazing ass that is mine now" he said grabbing my ass. I let out a little moan.

"You'll get it later babe" I said walking to turn the TV on.

"I'll beat your ass at that game" he said sitting beside me

"First you need to have taste that ass"

Val's POV

Tomorrow is my bestfriend's birthday (a/n: my bday is actually September 9th) so I need to do something big.

"Yo Val I need to tell you something" Hayes said worried

"What? You're scaring me" I asked nervous

"Um... I'm going on tour" I was happy for him but it meant that he'll leave.

"F-For how long?" I asked

"It'll be an international tour so it'll take at least 5 months" I wanted to cry at this point "don't worry it starts in January" I was relieved

"Okay, can you help me with Marie's birthday?"

"Yea sure"

"We'll have to go out so I'm going to get ready" I went into my room and wore a sweater that said "Comment Ça Va" on it with blue washed stripped jeans and brown booties (1st little box, 2nd outfit on top).

"K let's go" I said getting out of my room and getting my stuff.

"Do you think you have everything?" Hayes asked

"I think I do"

"Can I sleep over tonight?"

"For sure babe" I kissed him.

I bought a lot of things for Marie's birthday. I hope she'll like her gift and birthday party. I think it'll be the biggest party ever thrown.

Cameron's POV

"Are you almost done" I said walking to my room. When I opened the door, I swear to god I thought I was seeing an angel. I saw Marie sitting on my bed with a lingerie on (lingerie on top).

I stood there, with my mouth wide open.

"So you're coming or not?" I instantly went up to her and started to make out.

"It's. The. Best. Gift. Ever" I said in between kisses.

I was on top of her so she removed my shirt. She got on top of me and started to kiss my neck and going down until she arrived at my sweatpants and took them off... (a/n: you know what happens next ;) )

*Next day*

"Happy birthday princess" I said waking her up.

"Thank you"

"There is your breakfast" I said putting it down.

"I never had breakfast in bed thanks babe" she kissed me and started eating.

"So what's the plan for today?" she asks

"Val, Hayes and I are going to take you somewhere tonight so you'll have to dress well"

Marie's POV

"Are you almost done?" Val asked

"Yea I am" I got out of my room wearing a black strapless crop top with a gold high waisted shorts and light brown heels with gold on them, gold necklace (1st big box outfit). I put my hair in a ponytail and curled the ends. I did full makeup too.

"You look stunning" Val said to me

"Did you look at you?" She was wearing a pink dress that has two parts(2nd outfit, 2nd big box). She waved her hair and did full makeup too.

"Where are the boys?" I asked

"In the bathroom"

"Omg am I dreaming or my girlfriend is becoming an angel lately" Cam said walking towards me

"Aww thanks babe"

"You look beautifuuuuuuul Val!" Hayes shouted. She just giggled.

"Don't open your eyes" Val said beside me

"Okay"

"Open NOW" I opened my eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE!!" A lot of people shouted.

"Oh my god" I said tearing up a little. There was at least two hundred people there even cameras. I hugged Val and the boys and the music started.

After twenty minutes of dancing and people saying happy birthday to me a million times, it was time for the cake.
The cake was tall and was pretty. It had a lot of pictures of me on it but it was cute.

It had 18 candles on it and everyone started singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" I blowed the candles after making my wish.

Before eating the cake, Val had another surprise for me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes!" I said excited.

"Open" I opened my eyes and saw a Audi in front of me.(car on top)

"Omfg" I screamed then jumped on Val and hugged her.

"Thank you so much I love you" I said in her ear.

"I love you too."