Chapter 50

*2 years later*

Marie's POV

Recap: My TV show was doing great and I starred in a couple movies. Val was a great dancer and was now a judge in dancing with the stars and had her own dance studio. We went on The Ellen Show together.

"I'm so excited!" I said still packing my bags

"Who's not excited!"

"I can't believe it'll be the first time that we'll do it"

"I know and we'll be with the boys"

"I can't wait to go to Miami" Hayes, Val,Cam and I were doing a road trip to go to Miami.

"By the way I love that shirt" I said pointing the top that Val was wearing. It was pink with flowers on it. She wore that with some washed stripped shorts (1st outfit on top).

"Thanks and I like yours too" I was wearing a shirt with the American flag on it and white shorts with a jacket.

"Thanks boo" we finished packing when the door bell rang. Val went to open.

"What's up babe" she kissed Hayes

"We're ready" we walked out of the apartment with our luggages.

Cam came out of his car and kissed me. I love his kisses!

They helped us getting our luggages into the car.

"Let the trip begin" Cam shouted when everyone got in the car.

After twenty minutes, we were finally on the road towards Miami. Val took the aux cord and put a song.

"Is it too late now to sorry? Cause I'm missing more than just your body. Is it too late now to say sorry? Yea I knooow that I let you down but is it too late to say im sorry now..." We sang on the top of our lungs.

One hour through the ride and everyone started to fall asleep.

"I love you Marie" Cam suddenly said

"I love you too" I kissed his cheek.

At on point, Val and Hayes started making out hardcore. Thankfully I was in the front so that I won't see it..

Cam and I were talking and laughing when BAM!

I woke up and put a hand on my head. I removed it and saw blood. I looked around in the car and started panicking when I saw Cam not moving nor breathing. I shook him with all the strength that I had left and started crying. I looked in the back to see Val and Hayes not moving either...

SIKE!!! You thought it will end well but...

It's not the actual end so don't worry!