Chapter 6

Marie's POV

"Thanks guys for the night and the ride" I said while Val and I hugged them when we arrived at our hotel.

"No problem and Val, see you tomorrow" Hayes said looking at Val who was blushing.

We went to in Val's brother room to see Mia but when we entered...

"Ahhh! Wtf" me and Val screamed at the same time before closing the door real quick and ran as fast as we can to our room.

"Did you just see that?" Val asked me shocked

"How couldn't I. Your brother was fucking some girl." I said in a disgusting voice. Couple minutes later, Val's brother came in the room.

"I'm so sorry for that" he apologized to us

"Who is that girl?" Val asked

"I met her at the beach before meeting Nash and we went to a few dates."

"And you didn't tell us?" Val asked concerned

"I didn't know if it was going to work so I preferred not to tell you before knowing more" I said

"Okay but don't ever do that again" Val said forgiving her brother.

"Now go to see her she's waiting" I said to him

"But you two go to sleep, it's late." We nodded and he left.

We took off our makeup and went straight to bed.

Val's POV

I woke up really excited cause it was the day of my date with Hayes!! I didn't know where we'll go so I took a relaxing shower cause I was really nervous.

After the shower, I wore something casual, a zip black crop top with a white loose skirt and white Vans (1st outfit on top). I curled my hair and put eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss on.

It was now time and I got a text from Hayes.

Hayes😍😘: I'm downstairs! R u ready?

Val❤️: yes I'm coming

I headed downstairs and entered the lobby.

"Wow you look beautiful" Hayes complimented me

"Aww thanks! You don't look to bad yourself" and got in the über.

"So where are we going" I asked Hayes excited

"We're going ice skating and then eat"

"Fun!"

We arrived to the ice skating place and got the ice skates.

"I hope that you know how to skate?" Hayes asks me

"Obviously I live in Canada in winter, there's snow everywhere, but I hope you know how to"

"I learned don't worry about me" we laughed

We got to on the ice and Hayes almost fell on me.

"Snowboarding is less harder" I laughed.

We ice skated hands in hands. I made a bad move and fell on Hayes. We stared in each other's eyes. I never noticed how blue his eyes were. We were the only people there but when someone came, I quickly got off Hayes and helped him get up.

After ice skating for at least an hour and a half, we took the über to go to Hayes' favorite restaurant Chipotle.

"You know, it's my first time in chipotle?" I asked him

"Really? How come?"

"There's no Chipotle in Canada"

"So let's make it the best first time ever" he said excited.

We ordered and Hayes chose for me cause I didn't know what to get.

"Omg, it's so good!" I said after taking a bite of my chipotle

"I know right" Hayes said laughing

We finished eating and went to the movies. This time I wanted to pay and I knew that Hayes wouldn't let me pay so as soon as it was time to pay for the tickets, I got out my money but Hayes was faster than me.

"Don't do that Hayes" I said pouting my lips to him

"But it's my job to do it"

"Who cares anyway, I'll pay for the popcorn" he nodded. When we got to the snack bar, I payed for the popcorn and two cokes.

We entered the room and sat down. We talked about random stuff until the movie started.