Chapter 38

*1 week later*

Val's POV

Marie and I were at a nails salon to do our nails cause the movie premiere of her movie is tonight!

"Look" Marie said giving me her phone

"#Vayes! It's still trending" Marie said with excitement

"Omg that's so cool"

"I know right"

"But what about #Carie when will it trend" I said giving back her phone

"We'll make it official tonight"

"I was on YouTube yesterday and saw a video of when Hayes asked me out again"

"Obviously it was all over the Internet"

Marie's POV

I'm actually scared about making #Carie official cause I don't want people to hate me and what if something else happen between Cameron and I. I'm not ready to lose him again.

We were home now and needed to get ready. I wore my two piece dress; a white type of bra crop top with a pink skirt with white shoes and a white purse (1st outfit on top). I curled my hair and did full makeup; eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, lipstick, mascara, foundation even though I don't need it.

"I'm ready to go, are you?" I asked Val getting out of my room.

Then I saw her. She was looking incredibly beautiful. She was wearing a two piece dress too; a white type of bra crop top with a short white skirt with beige heels and a sparkly beige purse (2nd outfit on top). She did a bun and she was looking amazing with it. She did the same makeup as me.

"I'm ready" she said

"You're stunning girl" I said hugging her

"Thanks, but you look more beautiful than me"

"Bitch where" we laughed and someone rang.

I went to open the door and I saw Cameron. His eyes widened and his mouth was wide open.

"I think you should close that mouth before a fly gets into it" I laughed

"You are absolutely WOW"

"Thanks babe" I said kissing him

"You look like an angel" Hayes said kissing Val on the lips

"Thank you"

We entered the limo and drives to the red carpet. The movie was called 'Every way leads to Rome' (a/n I invented that movie, I don't think it actually exist). It's the story of a boy and a girl who were in love at first but then went on their own ways. At the end obviously they come back together.

We were on the red carpet taking pictures when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I instantly knew that it was Cameron and that our secret was now known by everyone. There was a lot of 'oooohs' when Cameron was kissing me. I could feel the heat of the cameras flash on my skin but I was relieved that we finally did it.

There was an after party but Cameron and I were there for only ten minutes before going back to my house.

"How do you feel" he asked me

"Good" I said confused

"I'm talking about our relationship"

"I'm scared but as long as I have you I know that everything will be fine" I said hugging him.

After the hug, Cameron had his hands on my waist and that turned me on I don't know why. We looked into each others eyes. His brown eyes had a lot of stories to tell and I couldn't wait to know them. He couldn't wait anymore so he smashed his lips on mine and started making out with me.

I jumped on him putting my legs around waist and my hands were traveling in his hair. He pushed me on the wall without breaking the kiss. We started to undress ourselves and entered my room closing the door behind us...

Val's POV

The movie was great and the after party was fun even though Cameron and Marie left. I was going to Hayes' house with him. Hayes moved with his best friend Tez last week and I obviously helped them.

"Can I change into your clothes?"I asked Hayes when we got into his room

"Yea sure, here you go" he handed me his shorts and a football tee.

"You look cute in my clothes" he said hugging me from behind

"Thank you babe" I said kissing his hands

"I'm hungry I'm going to grab something" I said getting out of the room.

When I arrived in the kitchen, Tez was there on his phone.

"Hey you" I said

"Hey Val"

"What's wrong?" I asked getting closer to him

"Nothing" he lied

"Please tell me" I begged

"Okay, so I like this girl but she has a boyfriend and every time I see them together, my heart hurts"

"If you really like her, you should do something to surprise her"

"Like what?"

"Idk maybe kiss her when she doesn't expect it" I said standing beside him

"Like that" before I could answer, he pushes his lips on mine.

"What are you doing?" I shouted breaking the kiss right away. I then looked at where Tez was looking and saw Hayes standing there...