Chapter 49

*3 days later*

Val's POV

Marie doesn't know it yet but there will be two surprises for her at prom and I'm totally sure that she'll be very happy. Today is prom!!!! Ally and Lexi came yesterday and it was fun cause we showed them around and did cool stuff.

"I made breakfast" Marie said as she handed us our breakfast. It was healthy. It was a bowl of fruits and yogurt.

"It looks delicious" Lexi said and we began to eat.

"What time is it?" I asked

"It's almost 11 why?" Ally responded

"Omg we need to start now!" Marie screamed

We ate faster and quickly entered Marie's room.

"Val you can take my shower, Ally you can take sister's and Lexi you can take the guests' one" Marie said and everyone did so.

We took relaxing showers and got out 20 minutes later. We wore normal clothes so that we can do our makeup. Ally did Marie's and Lexi did mine.

The time to do Marie's, Ally's, Lexi's and I makeup, it was already 1 pm so we began to do our hair. After all that we dressed up and looked into the mirror (Marie was wearing the first box and I was wearing the second box).

"You guys look so beautiful" Ally said

"Aww thank you but did you look at you?" Marie said.

"Let's take a photo" I suggested. We take the photo and I upload it on Instagram.

@valerielegault_: PROM WITH THE GIRLS💖

"Ahhh! Hey girls" our friends from school said

"Omg it's been so long" one of them said

"Anyways you guys are beautiful" another one said

"Thank you, you too" I said.

We began to dance with our friends and people started to come up to us to take photos so we took those photos.

I was so much excited for what was about to happen.

"It's so much fun" she said while we were dancing

"It's just the beginning" I said but she continued dancing.

After about twenty minutes of dancing, we went to sit a little bit cause we were tired.

"That was fun" she said

"Tell me about it" then the bitches from the school approached us.

"What's up?" Christina said

"Good what about you?" Marie said and we faked a smile

"I love your dresses, did you found them in the garbage can?" The bitch said

"Thanks I think we succeeded to look like you bitch" (a/n:burn!!!) they just left.

"Let's go back to the dancing floor." I said

Marie's POV

"Attention please, Marie look behind you" the DJ said so I did so. I turned to see Cameron. I walked up to him and hugged him so tight that I thought I killed him.

"I missed you so much" I said in his ear

"I missed you too babe" we broke the hug and I looked to see Val kissing Hayes.

"Marie, I have something to tell and ask you..." he put one knee down and get out of his pocket a little box and open it to show a ring. I automatically put one hand to cover my mouth "... Since the first day I met you, since that one second on the beach, I could tell that you were everything I could imagine in a girl. You are smart, beautiful and most of all caring. You think about your friends before thinking about yourself and that's what I admire in you. I can't live without you and I know that you are the one because every time I look at you in the eyes, I can't stop thinking about our future together so from the bottom of my heart, Veux-Tu M'épouser? (Will You Marry Me?)" I was tearing up at that point.

"A million times Yes" he put the ring(ring on top) on my finger and kissed me passionately while everyone is clapping.