Chapter 32

*a week later*

Val's POV

"So you're going to Cameron's house right?" I asked while doing my makeup

"Yes and you're going to NC"

"Yes"

This week was going to be fun cause I will finally meet Hayes' family but I have that strange feeling that something will go wrong.

I was wearing a white shirt with black shorts and some brown high heels. I waved my hair and putted a little but of makeup.

Marie was wearing a black dress with flowers on it and a light brown cardigan she too waved her hair.

"See you in couple days" I said hugging her and left the house to go to the airport where I was supposed to meet Hayes.

"You're ready?"

"Yes"

We went into the plane. After couple hours, we landed and we waited for someone to come pick us up.

"Mom!"Hayes said running into her arms wide open
"Sweetheart I missed you so much" she said hugging him.

"I missed you too"

"This is my girlfriend Val" he introduced me

"Nice to meet you, I'm Elizabeth" she said

"Nice to meet you too" I said. The thing that they don't know is that I already know each and everyone of them.

We drove to their house and it was bigger than I expected. We took our stuff out and entered to house. The first person I saw was Skylinn running into Hayes' arms.

"Hayes" she screamed

"Hey honey" he hugged

"Is that your girlfriend?" she asked looking at me

"Yes it is, her name is Val" I waved at her

"How are you doing sky?" I asked

"I'm good thanks" she said then left.

The 'party' was fun until it got darker outside.

"Everyone at the table" Hayes' mom said so we all went at the table and then someone knocked at the door. Nash went to open it and it was... Jordyn Jones(real person).

What was she doing here? no one invited her specially not me.

"It's okay guys, I invited her to come" Hayes said taking a chair for her. How could he? Like seriously wtf, she has a boyfriend right?

We ate and talked at the same time, I could feel like everyone liked me well except Jordyn but I don't know why.

When we finished, Sky wanted me to play with her in her room so I accepted.

"Are you and Hayes together since a long time?" she asked playing with her dolls

"Ya I think couple months now"

"I don't like Jordyn" she suddenly said

"Why?" I asked

"She looks mean"

"Don't worry I don't like her either." We laughed. Then someone came into the room