Chapter 27

Marie's POV

"Can we stop with the rides now? I'm so tired" I said seating on a bench.

"Ugh okay" he sighed and sat next to me

I looked around me and saw a boy around my age with light brown hair and green blue-ish eyes looking at me but the most terrifying part is that i saw him when we were on the rides too.

The boy started to get closer to me and Cameron.

"Can I take your picture to prove to all my friends that angels exist?" the boy said looking at me.

"That was lame but cute" I said to him

"I'm sorry for bothering you but can I have your number?" he asked, he seemed really sweet and he was shy.

"Yea sure" I said giving him my number

"I'll text you later" he said getting away.

I looked at Cameron who was red like a tomato.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"Nothing" he lied, I didn't want to insist

"Let's get going now"

At the hotel, we were starting to pack up all our stuff cause we were leaving now.

"Did you took everything?" Cameron asked me

"Yea I'm done"

We walked downstairs to meet with Val and Hayes so that we can go to the car.

The car ride was long but I slept cause I was sooo tired after a really fun day at Disney world.

"Girls we're here" Cameron woke us up.

"Apparently there's a party tonight, do you wanna go?" he asked

"Why not" I said

"Val and I are going too" Hayes said

"Cam, come pick us up in two hours" I said walking out of the car

"Okay bye" they waved and left.

"So what are we going to wear?" Val asked me when we entered our room.

"I already have an idea" I said walking in the closet.

"I was thinking about wearing this black crop top with a type of floral skirt with white sneakers (1st outfit on top)" I said

"It looked so nice"she said "what about for me a dress that the top is pink and the bottom is turquoise (2nd outfit on top) with small heels?"

"Omg yes" I said getting into the bathroom to take a shower.

I took my shower then Val took hers and I waited for her so that we could do our hair together. We curled our hair and put our makeup on. It was kinda of a full makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, foundation, eyeshadow, blush and lipstick.

"Are you ready to party?" I asked excited

"I was born ready" we laughed and got out of the room to meet Cameron in the lobby.

Cameron's POV

Marie was... Wow. There are no words to describe her beauty. At Disney world obviously I was mad because that douche asked for her number but the worst part is that she gave it to him. Anyways, it's party time.

We entered in the party and the first thing we see is Nash hooking up with a girl. Marie turned the other way where the drinks were and took a bottle of vodka.

Marie's POV

I don't care what Nash does now, I'm over him but I need to forget what I just saw. I drank a whole bottle of vodka and I think that I was drunk cause I was dancing around with random people.

At one point, Nash was looking at me and I wanted to make him jealous so I walked up to Cameron and started to make out with him. I was actually enjoying it.

Cameron's POV

I can't say I wasn't enjoying it but I knew that she was drunk and will never remember it. She finally pulled away and walked upstairs. I saw Nash following her. What does he wants again. He already made her suffer so much but I let him go.

Nash's POV

"Marie can I talk to you?" I asked getting in the room she's going in

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"What are talking about"

"What is happening to you? You've changed"

"I've changed because of you and everything that I've been through, I don't want to be the girl who everyone cheats on, I want to be the girl who everyone cheats with" she said getting closer to me

"I'm sorry about that but it doesn't mean you have to change"

"Why did you really cheated on it?"

"I already told you"

"No, Nash I want the real answer"

"I-I wasn't happy anymore so I had to fill the emptiness that was in my heart"

"But when we've been together, I thought that... you were happy so every time that you said that you loved me was a lie?"

"No, I loved you and I still love you but not like that" she pushes me away and ran downstairs with tears in her eyes.

Marie's POV

Now that I know the truth, it hurts me even more than I expected. Cameron tried to grab me but I pushed him away. I walked outside and started walking. I heard someone yell my name but I kept going on.

"Marie!" the voice was getting closer

"Marie wait" he said

"What do you want?" I snapped

"I just want to know if you're okay" I didn't turned around to look at the person

"Yes I am now go back"

"No you're not, look at me" I turned to see Cameron with bruises on his face and a red hand.

"Oh my god Cameron what happened?" I asked touching his face.

"I can't stand to see you sad so I went up to Nash and..." he said looking to the ground. I put my hand under his chin and made him look at me

"That was kind of you but it wasn't necessary to do that" he didn't say anything so I hugged him.