Chapter 41

*2 weeks later*

Marie's POV

"Happy birthday love!" I screamed and jumped waking up Val.

"Thank you boo" she hugged me. I lay down on her bed with her and I'm playing with her hair.

"What are we doing today?" she asked

"I was thinking about going out tonight only the two of us"

"Okay cause Hayes wants to see me later"

"By the way there's your gift" I handed her a box. She opened it and was surprised.

"Wow, thanks Marie" it was an iPhone 6s gold and a case from Pink that said 'SQUAD' on it

"Look I have the same case" I showed her my phone. I also bought myself an iPhone 6s rose with the same case.

"It's not done" I handed her another box.

"You shouldn't" she said opening the box revealing and MacBook Air and clothes from Pink that she craved to have.

"Your my bestfriend, never forget that" I said giving her huge hug.

"Thank you so much" she said

Val left to go see Hayes so I went to the place where her surprise birthday party will be. There will be more than one surprise though...

Val's POV

Marie is seriously the bestfriend ever. I can't even imagine how much money she spent on me.

"Happy birthday beautiful" Hayes said after opening the door.

"Thanks" I kissed him.

"We should do something tonight"

"I'm sorry I can't, Marie and I are going out"

"It's okay, we'll do it another time then.

"Where are we going?" I asked Marie

"To a night club"

"Why?"I asked confused

"Because it's your birthday"

"Okay so can I wear this dark red dress with those black high heels(1st outfit on top)?"

"It looks good, I'm going to wear this peach dress with those black high heels (2nd outfit on top)."

"You'll look amazing"

We took our shower, did our makeup, curled our hair and wore the clothes.

"You look hot" Marie complimented me

"And you look smoking" we laughed and headed to the night club.

"Are you sure it's here? It seems dead" I asked when we saw the place

"Enter"

I walked in and it was dark for a moment then, I heard "HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL" and the lights turned on.

"Omg what's happening?" I asked Marie

"We're all here to celebrate your birthday!" she said excited

"Thank you guys" I said then hugged Marie.

"You did that?" I asked her

"Only for you"

"Thank you" I said almost tearing up

"You can't cry, you have makeup on" Marie said then we laughed.

There was a lot of colors (4th pic on top). I looked around and saw a lot of famous YouTubers like Ricky Dillon, Mikey Murphy, MylifeasEva etc...

I danced to the music with Marie and other people until it was time for the cake.

They brung the cake and it was huge! It had the picture of me in dancing with the stars when Hayes asked me out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" everyone sang.

"Make a wish" Marie said. I made my wish and blowed the candles then everyone clapped. I looked up and saw Hayes.

"Val, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I want to be with you forever and always, from the beginning to the end, from life to death..." he came closer to me and put one knee down,"...The wish I made before you blowed the candles was to be with the prettiest girl I've ever seen for my whole life..." Cameron gave him a ring that was absolutely beautiful that said 'Always & Forever' inside it (ring on top) "Will you accept to have this promise ring until we get engaged?" at that point, I was tearing up with happiness.

"Yes a million times yes" I said then he put the ring on my finger. We hugged then kissed. Everyone in the club was clapping and cheering.

"I promised I wouldn't cry" Marie said in Cameron's arms

"It's okay babe," Cameron said in her ears.

Hayes and I left the party so that we could be alone.

"First this surprise party and now this?" I said amazed.

"It's because we love you especially me" Hayes said taking my hand.

"You know what my wish was? I wished that I could forever and always be with the same guy that I fell in love with the first time that I saw him even though he didn't know I existed"

"I hope that guy is me" Hayes joked

"Obviously it's you" I pushed him a little.

It was the best birthday ever and nothing could change that. I was the happiest girl on earth right now. I had an amazing bestfriend, and awesome boyfriend that will be soon my fiancé and great friends. It was all I dreamed about.