Chapter 45

*December 25*

Marie's POV

These past months had been unreal. It was all over the internet about my birthday party. Val and I became even more famous than we were before. But we are back in Canada for the holidays so I had to leave Cam:(. My family and Val's family are super close, it's like they're part of our family so we went to their house on Christmas which is today.

I was wearing a white crop top with a blue skirt and a black jacket on top with black shoes (1st outfit on top). I put my hair in a ponytail and curled the ends cause I didn't felt like doing something with it.

"Hello guys" Val's mom greeted us

"Hi" we hugged her.

"I'm going to see Val." I said after putting my winter jacket in the closet.

"It's me!" I entered her room.

"What's up girl" she said still waving her hair so I sat on her bed. She was wearing a dress that the top was white and was designed. The bottom blue.

"Hey we're twinning" I pointed out.

"Omg and without planning" we laughed

"I wish the boys we're here" I said looking at her selling.

"Same but we'll see them soon"

We were all at the table eating and did I forgot to mention that our aunts, uncles and nephews were there? Well they were and some nephews were so annoying.

"We're all so proud of you girls" Val's mom said and everyone nodded. I was happy that our parents were supporting us.

We ate and talked at the same time. It was a fun time.

"See you tomorrow for our shopping spree" Val said to me before I walked out of her house.

*Next day*

Marie's POV

"So I was thinking maybe we can go to Pink and Victoria's Secret first?" I suggested to Val when we were walking in Rideau Centre (a mall in Ottawa, Canada).

"That was what I was thinking too" so we walked to Pink and the people in the store were looking at us like we had something on our faces. But we ignored them and we tried on clothes and bought them. We went to Victoria's Secret next.

"Omg this is so cute" I said taking out a bra.

"You should try it on" I went in the changing room.

"I look so good in them damn" I said to myself.

I got out and Val and I bought some bras and some panties too.

We were walking around and some girls approached us.

"Are you two Marie and Val?" We were confused

"Yea why?" Val said

"Can we take pictures with you pls?"

"Sure" I said

We took pictures and they left. It was the first time that people approached us to take pictures and I really liked that.

Val and I were walking and I felt a hand on my ass. I turned around to saw a guy that was in my old school. (btw we were wearing the 3rd outfits)

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked slapping his hand off my ass

"Don't you remember me? Francis from your school" another guy named Alexi was beside him and was looking Val up and down. He had a huge crush on her in grade 10 but she didn't liked him back.

"Yes I do remember you but why did you touched my ass?"

"Cause I can" he grabbed my ass again but then I slapped him.

"Don't you ever do that again you piece of shit!" I screamed then walked away from him.

"Are you okay?" Val asked

"No I'm not, how could a sweet guy like him get so bad." she didn't answered but I knew something was wrong.

"What?" I asked her

"Um... The thing is..."

"Spill it"

"He told me that he liked you before we went to LA the first time but I told him you didn't liked him back" I was shocked

"But... I liked him too, anyways it's good now cause I have the most amazing boyfriend ever"

Val's POV

"I have a surprise for you coming soon" Hayes said on the phone

"Really? What is it?"

"If I told you, it'll not be a surprise anymore"

"Okay then, I'll wait" we talked on the phone for about one more hour and then I went to sleep.