Chapter 11

Marie's POV

"I don't know what to say" I answered

"It's okay if you don't feel comfortable"

"Do you like me or something?" I asked confused

"Y-Yes I think I like you Marie" I was totally shocked

"How can you like me? I mean look at me" I asked almost about to cry

"First of all, you are beautiful and I like your eyes, your smile, and the most important, your personality"

"You realize that, my eyes are dark brown almost black and that I have braces? And that I'm black and you are white" I snapped

"Those dark brown eyes make me wanna drown into your eyes and those braces show me that you are in the process to have a beautiful smile. And for the black and white thing, it doesn't matter, as long as I like you, your color is not important to me"

"Aww Cameron that's so sweet" I said wiping my tears.

"Now let's go do our scenes and go home" he said getting up and grab my hand.

*Next day*

Val's POV

Today was the day and I was really nervous. I hoped that Marie, Cam and Nash would come tonight. I got into the shower and then wore a sport bra with a hoodie on top and some yoga pants. I grabbed an apple when I went downstairs and took my uber. When I arrived there, I could see that Hayes was more nervous than me.

"Hey are you okay" I asked approaching him

"Yes? No actually I'm not okay"

"What? Why?" I asked concerned

"Because I'm scared that I'll mess up the dance or even worse that I'll make you break something."

"Aww Hayes it'll be fine" I said hugging him for 2 minutes that felt like an hour.

"Okay kids, today is the day that you two will show how to dance to those people out there and with that choreography, it'll be easy." One choreographer said

"Now let's go" the other choreographer said and we started.

Marie's POV

Today was the second day of filming and the show of my best friend and her 'boyfriend'. I was excited and nervous for them and I can't wait to go see them tonight.

I got up and took and shower and threw on a sweatpants and a light blue shirt. I knew there was supposed to be food on set so I just went to take the über.

When I arrived on the set, I went straight to the food area but I bumped into someone.

Nash's POV

"OMG I'm so sorry" Marie said bumping into me without even looking up

"It's fine" I said smiling

"Oh, hey Nash, it's been a long time no see"

"Yea how are you?"

"I'm good thanks and you?" She said walking toward the food and I followed her

"Great, like everyone knows, I'm dating Jess now" I said excited