Chapter 43

Marie's POV

I wasn't feeling like going out today, so it was a lazy day for me and Val. We were on the couch under a blanket. She was watching TVD on the TV and I was trying to upload the video. (Video on top)

"3,2,1 it's uploaded!" I screamed.

"Can you not?" she said

"Sorry" I then tweeted.

@awsumMC: I have a surprise for you guys. Go check my new YouTube video.😜

After 30 minutes, the main door opened and Cam and Hayes stormed in.

"Wtf" I screamed

"What's happening?" Val asked

"Since when do you dance?" Cam asked

"Since I was 10 why?" I asked confused. He then showed me the video I uploaded

"So...?" I asked still confused

"Why didn't you tell me you dance?"

"I didn't feel like it was important" I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"Check this" Hayes said handing his phone to Val.

"It's an article about you guys" Hayes said.

Val read "The actress of two successful movies Marie-Carmen Folou and the winner of DWTS season 22 Valerie Legault have recently entered the world of the celebrities and have many talents that you may not know about..." She passes me the phone so I can read.

"They can both sing, dance and play instruments. In the video below, they are singing beautifully and playing guitar and piano. Marie-Carmen just recently uploaded a video of her and Valerie dancing together and it looks like it's their own routine. Check it out. What else does those two girls have for us?"

"Omfg did I read what I read?" I asked shocked

"I think everyone knows you two now" Hayes said.

"Anyway, Val I'm taking you out so go get dress up" Hayes said to Val. She entered her rom to get dressed up.

"Marie were staying here, we need to talk" Cameron said and I was a little worried.

Val's POV

I wore a white v-neck shirt with blue stripped jeans, a dark grey cardigan and white adidas shoes. I put my hair into a bun and got out.

"K let's go" I said grabbing my stuff "bye Marie" I hugged her

"See you later" she said

"So where are we going?"

"Somewhere"

"Wow that really answers my question" I joked

"Open your eyes" Hayes said. I looked and there was a picnic in front of me.

"Aww that's so cute babe" I hugged him and we sat down.

"Did you do that by yourself?"

"Cam helped me a little"

"This food is amazing" I say eating more

"Thank you" he chuckles

We ate and talked at the same time. After finishing eating, we went playing on the sand. Oh I forgot to mention that we were on the side of the beach. So it was pretty beautiful.

"You can't catch me" I screamed and started running. Soon I felt two hands on my waist pulling me closer. I turned around to be faced with Hayes. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes before he smashed his lips on mine.

Marie's POV

"Why didn't told me you had so many talents?" Cam was getting mad

"What does it do to you if you don't know" I asked getting upset

"I just feel like...I don't know that much about you as you know about me" he sat down on the couch

"Cam it's not your fault, I just don't like talking about myself" I sat down beside him.

"But I wish I could know more"

"Look I'll go change and I'll meet you at your house" I said getting up and he nodded then left.

I took a shower and changed into a black top with blue jeans and a flannel and some adidas shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail and wore mascara and lipgloss only. I started walking Cam's house. I walked in cause the door was open.

When I walked in, I saw blood all over the floor. I followed the blood path and ended up in the bathroom. I saw Cam on the floor with blood on him.

"Cam omg!" I screamed getting closer to him. I started to cry.

"Ha! Got you" cam screamed and got up. I was shocked

I didn't say a word and walked out of the bathroom to his bedroom. I wanted to slap him so hard that his face would fell off.

"C'mon Marie don't be like that?" he said sitting beside me.

"Be like what?" I asked

"Don't get mad because I pranked you"

"Do you even know why I'm mad?" I looked at him "obviously you don't, you're one of the people that are the most important to me and you made me believe that you were dead" I was starting to tear up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know" he made me sit on his lap and I put my head on his chest. After couple minutes, I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself.

"Great now I look like a raccoon" I said

"But you look like a cute raccoon" cam said

"Please stop lying, I'm ugly"

"No you're not" Cam push me to the wall "I don't want you to ever say that again"

"Ugh fine" he smashes his lips on mine and we started to make out.