Chapter 25

Val's POV

"Omg" I said dodging the bullet.

Hayes and I were paint balling. Hayes shoot the last person that was against us and we win.

"Yay! We won" I said hugging Hayes

"I'm taking you out to dinner to celebrate baby."

"That sounds fun"

We arrived to the hotel and we entered our room.

"When are we going?"

"In about 2 hours" he said sitting on the bed

"Okay"

"I'm going to take my shower first" he said getting in the bathroom.

While he was showering I was looking to find my outfit. I decided to wear a white crop top with a flowery white skirt and white heels and a necklace. I put them on the bed and entered the bathroom.

I looked at Hayes who had a towel on his waist.

"What you lookin at?" he asked and smirked

"I don't know, you tell me?" I said

"Too bad you're not getting any"

"Who said I'm not getting any?"

"Oh really?" he started to walk closer to me and I pull him into a kiss. When the kiss started to get heated, I push him out of the bathroom and locked the bathroom door.

"C'mon babe you can't do this"

"Actually I can"

I took my shower and when I got out, Hayes wasn't there so I started to wear my outfit.

"Hayes wtf I'm changing" I screaming trying to cover myself when Hayes suddenly came in the room

"Don't need to hide" he said with a smirk

"What are you wearing, I thought we were going out" I said looking at Hayes who was in sweatpants and shirtless.

"We were but when I was getting ready, I realized that what you did earlier was disrespectful"

"Just get ready"

"No" he said walking closer to me and grabbed me by the waist connecting our lips together.

The kiss got heated really quickly. He breaker the kiss and started to kiss my neck and down until he reached my spot.

"Mmmmmh" I moaned

He throws me on the bed and we started to make out again. I was only in my underwear. Hayes remove my bra and throw it somewhere in the room. I removed his pants.

He kissed one boob while massaging the other and I had my hands in his hair.

He pulls my thong while I pulled down his boxer to discover a huge dick. I almost gasped

I straddled him so I was on top of him and starting to kiss down his neck to his abs.

I got down on my knees and took him in my hands and started pumping up and down.

I finally took him in my mouth and took him all in bobbing my head up and down.

I felt him twitch inside of my mouth and before he could release he changed the positions so he was now on top of him.

He grabs a condom and I put it on his huge dick and out of nowhere he insert it in me.

"Oh my fucking God" it hurts so bad cause it was my first time but after a couple minutes it turned into pleasure.

"Hayes" I moaned

"Valerie" he moaned

He was going back and forth.

"FASTER" I screamed and eventually he went faster.

The bed frame was banging so loud against the wall that I think the people next door heard it.

"Omg omg I'm about to-" Hayes said

"Me too"

We cummed at the same time. He pulled out and lay down next to me.

"Was it your first time?" he asked me taking big breaths

"Yea and you?"

"Yes but you're sure good" he smiled

"So are we going out now?" I asked getting up

Marie's POV

I woke up in Cameron's arms with my clothes on and with my head hurting like a bitch.

"Ughhhh" I said getting up

"What's wrong?" Cameron asked getting up

"What happened last night"

"You got drunk and someone tried to rape you but I saved your butt"

"Wait what? I almost got raped?"

"Yep"

"Oh my gosh" I said surprised

"Let's get ready to go to Coachella day 2"

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower."

I entered the shower and that shower made me feel better.

I got out with a towel on and Cameron was on his phone. He looked up and walked to go in the bathroom.

I wore my underwear and started to look for my outfit. I decided to wear a black crop top with white shorts and a white cardigan with flowers on it and some sandals.

When I was starting to dress, Cameron came out of the bathroom.

"Omg I'm so sorry" he said quickly walking back in the bathroom

"It's okay Cameron you can get in" he got out of the bathroom covering his eyes.

I laughed and walked up to him. I removed his hands from his face.

"It's not like you never saw a girl's body before" I laughed and went back to dress up

"It's not that, it's just that... I'm sorry that's it"

"It's fine" he took his clothes and went to change in the bathroom. I started to straighten my hair and after that put out a little makeup on.

Cameron came out of the bathroom and stared at me while I was putting my makeup.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, you just look...beautiful" he said trying to hide his blush

"Thanks let's get going now." We walked to his car and started driving to the place.

We arrived there and good songs were playing that got me hype so I took Cameron's hand and we ran in the crowd to dance together.

We danced and sang for about an hour before getting tired. And the sun was settling down.

"Hey, do you wanna go there?" Cameron asked me while pointing at a Ferris wheel illuminated by lights.

Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand and drag me down to the Ferris wheel.

"I'm scared of heights" I said to Cameron while waiting in the line.

"Don't worry, you're with me" we entered the booth.

When it was going up, I grabbed Cameron hand and squeezed it. The booth stopped when we got on top and the fireworks started. It was beautiful but I was too scared to watch it.

"Hey hey, calm down everything's fine" Cameron said trying to calm me down

"I'm trying" I said looking at him. Out of nowhere he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.